Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Health Insurance

Health Insurance

Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:17 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice
Default Re: Health Insurance

Ah, that's good.

I was going to post a link to the Ontario health site, but the toolbar thing with the site address has disappeared, and I can't fnd out how to get it back again. Any ideas? (This is way off-topic, I know!)

Originally Posted by royyboy
Nah, checked it mate, she was covered upon touchdown....never "officially" went away, she was on a working holidaymaker for 18 months...
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:19 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Ah, that's good.

I was going to post a link to the Ontario health site, but the toolbar thing with the site address has disappeared, and I can't fnd out how to get it back again. Any ideas? (This is way off-topic, I know!)
If MS Explorer RIGHT click up in that area around the buttons etc, and select "Address Bar" If its already selected i cant help you!

You might also have acidentally clicked on View..Full screen or F11 key. In which case hit F11. or click the "Restore Down" box next to the close window X (not the minimise box, the other "inbetween" one), and it should revert to normal?

Last edited by iaink; Oct 19th 2004 at 7:23 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:04 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iaink
Well I hope she was paying the appropriate taxes on her foreign income then if she never declared herself officialy non resident
ehehehe....tax paid in uk, all sorted, everyone happy and aware