Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Have You visited the lounge?

Have You visited the lounge?

Old May 13th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Have You visited the lounge?

Well I have....and sometimes it can be quite an eye opener...it's not for the faint hearted..You'll find some interesting topics and some interesting character within there....Personally though I think I'll stick to the Canada section....Lots of pleasant people here.
Old May 13th 2005, 8:42 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Have You visited the lounge?

I had a look in the Lounge a couple of weeks ago and didn't like the look of it. I only go into Canada, Can Immig and Moving back to UK.
Old May 13th 2005, 8:47 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Well I have....and sometimes it can be quite an eye opener...it's not for the faint hearted..You'll find some interesting topics and some interesting character within there....Personally though I think I'll stick to the Canada section....Lots of pleasant people here.
I thought you would of had enough of that place, after that 'big bad honky unemployed mo-fo' gave you a mauling the other night!!!

Last edited by Scouse; May 13th 2005 at 8:49 pm.
Old May 13th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scouse
I thought you would of had enough of that place, after that 'big bad honky unemployed mo-fo' gave you a mauling the other night!!!
A Mauling...Thats an under-statement Scouse...However I have put that one behind me now...At least I was able to go into work the next day and come out with several expletives that I'd never heard before, such as (fill in the blanks) W*N*Y FORE SK*N (hehe).
I seriously thought that I'd cross over to yahoo after that episode...may well still do..we'll see...

Last edited by frankieforehead; May 13th 2005 at 9:03 pm.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I had a look in the Lounge a couple of weeks ago and didn't like the look of it. I only go into Canada, Can Immig and Moving back to UK.
Probably best to stay around here...
Old May 13th 2005, 9:09 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Lounge? ....it's more spit-and-sawdust!!

Went there once....didn't like it!

Not my kinda people, not my cup-of-tea at all!

Mind you ...... some people here my mother would disapprove of strongly too!!!!
Old May 13th 2005, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

A Mauling...Thats an under-statement Scouse...However I have put that one behind me now...At least I was able to go into work the next day and come out with several expletives that I'd never heard before, such as (fill in the blanks) W*N*Y FORE SK*N (hehe).
I seriously thought that I'd cross over to yahoo after that episode...may well still do..we'll see...

What happened to you in the lounge frankieforehead?
Old May 13th 2005, 9:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
What happened to you in the lounge frankieforehead?
He had a falling out with tomelina and eskimo
Old May 13th 2005, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fraser
He had a falling out with tomelina and eskimo

Oh dear ...what thread was it?
Old May 13th 2005, 9:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Oh dear ...what thread was it?
They first had a disagreement about a football result and then I think the piss was taken out of tom when he lost his job
Old May 13th 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whooossshhh............................
Old May 13th 2005, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fraser
They first had a disagreement about a football result and then I think the piss was taken out of tom when he lost his job

I see....! Obviously not a good experience for him!
Old May 13th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Lounge? ....it's more spit-and-sawdust!!

Went there once....didn't like it!

Not my kinda people, not my cup-of-tea at all!

Mind you ...... some people here my mother would disapprove of strongly too!!!!
Sometimes its like a Saturday night after closing time...You can be lucky find a taxi and go home, or........Run into a gang of drunks....My experience has been the latter.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:41 pm
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

Yes but I always disappear again, never know what to say I'm more used to chatrooms tbh
Old May 13th 2005, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sometimes its like a Saturday night after closing time...You can be lucky find a taxi and go home, or........Run into a gang of drunks....My experience has been the latter.

If you don't mind me asking, was that your first experience in the lounge?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.