Reload this Page >

Hate waiting...feeling so restless :(

Wikiposts

Hate waiting...feeling so restless :(

Old Aug 10th 2009, 6:25 am
Account Closed

rachael88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hate waiting...feeling so restless :(

Ive decided to apply for the bunac program 2011, i was going to apply for the 2010 program but thought it would be better to pay up my debts (overdrafts) and save up plenty of money before i go, as i didnt think i would be able to save much from now to December. I thought i was being really sensible with this decision but im itching to go soooo much . The thought of waiting a year and a half is soul destroying ...im going September 2010 to see a friend for 2 weeks so its not all bad, i was going to set up some contacts while i was over there too. Anyone got any for me for Ottawa? Can anyone give me an advise to whether this is the best place for me to spend my year? Ill be doing administration work whilst im over there. Any salary information/flat availability in Ottawa?

Any info will be great

Thanks