Wikiposts

H&R Transport

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:55 am
Just Joined

Daveyg5939 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H&R Transport

Thanx for that farjojo & JAGUAR7, done loads of net work and on the phone but the only thing i could not find till come here was people in the same boat and done it so thats great, I have been out there before with the british army and loved it then but guess this time i will hae to work lol. my main reason for the move is i want a better life for my family and me and our child and the adventure( beats going up and down the M1 lol) so hope it works out for us sell the house and get offered a job and make the move so all look out for me in the near future lol , can any one elaborate on the min amount of money we might need because i would not expect to start earning for a couple weeks, Thanks to you all again all the best Davey
Old Mar 25th 2010, 4:34 am
Just Joined

johnmc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sean1169
Hi everyone i have recently applied for a job for H & R through a recruitment called VRV Global has anyone ever gone down this road before? Is H & R a good company to work for? I have been thinking of me and my family moving to canada for the last 2 yrs any advise or info would be grateful.....
Hi everyone im in the same position as Sean,but my question was i have 4 kids ranging ages from 9 to 18 and was wondering about Lethbridge schools and things to do for the family,and also is it like everywhere else the expats hang around together
Old Mar 25th 2010, 4:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnmc
Hi everyone im in the same position as Sean,but my question was i have 4 kids ranging ages from 9 to 18 and was wondering about Lethbridge schools and things to do for the family,and also is it like everywhere else the expats hang around together
Hi John, and welcome to the forum.

Because this thread is a few months old, you might be better off starting your own thread so that people will see your questions - if you put something about Lethbridge in the title then others that live there will hopefully see it and respond.

Old Mar 25th 2010, 4:54 am
Just Joined

johnmc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi John, and welcome to the forum.

Because this thread is a few months old, you might be better off starting your own thread so that people will see your questions - if you put something about Lethbridge in the title then others that live there will hopefully see it and respond.

Cheers Christmasoompa i will do that
Old Mar 25th 2010, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Woo Hoo does this now mean that all trucking questions can be posted on the main forum ? like in the good old days
Old Mar 25th 2010, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Daveyg5939
Thanx for that farjojo & JAGUAR7, done loads of net work and on the phone but the only thing i could not find till come here was people in the same boat and done it so thats great, I have been out there before with the british army and loved it then but guess this time i will hae to work lol. my main reason for the move is i want a better life for my family and me and our child and the adventure( beats going up and down the M1 lol) so hope it works out for us sell the house and get offered a job and make the move so all look out for me in the near future lol , can any one elaborate on the min amount of money we might need because i would not expect to start earning for a couple weeks, Thanks to you all again all the best Davey
We came over here (OH works for H&R) with $20,000 and managed to settle ok though we rent a house. We had 1 child at the time but that was plenty for us, bought car, all new furniture (we just came with suitcases).

Oh and I found VRV very helpful. (You don't pay them H&R does)
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:58 am
Just Joined

fiona20 is an unknown quantity at this point

We r coming out in three weeks and my hubby is going to work for H&R and
I think ad long ad u r prepared to work then u will be fine
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fiona20
We r coming out in three weeks and my hubby is going to work for H&R and
I think ad long ad u r prepared to work then u will be fine
Dome one dtole your Dddedddd
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

JasonnJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone
we are coming out in October, hubby starts work in November, can't wait..not sure yet whether to settle in Lethbridge or Okotoks..any advice on area's to live with a family would be greatly appreciated..we too are going to rent at first. Does anyone know who the cheapest car insurers are and which is the best bank to go with????

Jason & Jane
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JasonnJane
Hi Everyone
we are coming out in October, hubby starts work in November, can't wait..not sure yet whether to settle in Lethbridge or Okotoks..any advice on area's to live with a family would be greatly appreciated..we too are going to rent at first. Does anyone know who the cheapest car insurers are and which is the best bank to go with????

Jason & Jane
Hi J & J

We have been here for 3 years - Lethbridge - after visiting for nearly 20.

I find Lethbridge a good family orientated place to live and plenty to do for the kids too go to the Canadian city guide in the wiki on here and there is some info on there
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

JasonnJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Burton Bunch
thanks for the info. Any idea where the best place to look for house rental is? Where are the nice area's etc
J & J