gutted!

Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gutted!

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well it's easy really. Just marry your mum.
sick s.o.b
Old Jan 27th 2010, 2:53 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
I can totally understand why the OP wants her mum looking after her kids. Good daycare don't grow on trees.
and is much cheaper as well.......
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:27 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was fun.

Please think before posting, stick to the rules,and play nicely

Butch has had enough warnings in the past that I hope it will come as no suprise to him that personal abuse gets him 5 days in the sin bin.

BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

Remember, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you cant stand to hear from someone with a dissenting view to your own, then dont post. Your opinion is just that, YOURS. Dont expect everyone to agree with it, and dont have a go at anyone else for expressing their own ideas.

Last edited by iaink; Jan 27th 2010 at 3:05 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

the usual suspects upto no good as usual.............
Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:47 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

WOW! it's like a war zone!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Well, that was fun.

Please think before posting, stick to the rules,and play nicely

Butch has had enough warnings in the past that I hope it will come as no suprise to him that personal abuse gets him 5 days in the sin bin.

BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

Remember, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you cant stand to hear from someone with a dissenting view to your own, then dont post. Your opinion is just that, YOURS. Dont expect everyone to agree with it, and dont have a go at anyone else for expressing their own ideas.

I think this post should be deleted under rule 2
arseholes is a very offensive word and not one I'd expect a moderator to use
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:00 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
I think this post should be deleted under rule 2
arseholes is a very offensive word and not one I'd expect a moderator to use
You are offended by arseholes? Seriously?<shakes head> Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion

Maybe your post should be deleted under rule 14
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:05 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

You are offended by arseholes? Seriously?<shakes head> Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion

Isn't that the problem? People get offended by arseholes on the internet.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:06 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Isn't that the problem? People get offended by arseholes on the internet.
Yep
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

Paperwork is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dgjamison
Sorry is this for real????, maybe her mother is all she has and vice versa, I know we have grown into a society who put themselves in front of their parents, and I'm all right jack to hell with you syndrom, but some of us have sense of responsiblilty to our parents who gave us everything because they wanted too, now we want to do the same fo them. Don't know what age you are, but all I know even though I have a great husband and family, every day I miss my parents and would give anything to have them back. Good on you op for considering your mother, I know she would not want you to give up your chances at a new life (and that is something you will have to decide on) but like you I would not be 100% happy if I thought my mum was on her own and my husband knew that. You really come across selfish paperwork and it makes me wonder what sort of relationship you had with your mother, wonder what you will expect of your kids when your older????
I think your reply here is unfairly harsh. You know nothing about me or the relationship I have with my parents, which btw is wonderful. I, personally, won't be going anywhere while my Mum is still alive, which sadly may not be for very much longer. Mum having Alzheimers (near-zero short term memory & no recollection of my youngest child) means 2 very serious heart conditions won't be treated. You paint a wonderful picture of life with an extended family, one I would truly love to have but it's not a reality I will ever see. My Dad & I have a wonderful relationship too & I can't see myself ever leaving him either. But they are both elderly, not in good health & I'll embrace every second of the time I have left with them. I'm planning a future for myself, my dh & our kids for when we feel the time is right to leave. Dad may come with us, or stay with us for alot of the year or we may not leave while he's with us. We don't know when we're going & I'm hoping we won't be booking any flights for quite some time.

As for my own kids? Well I'll be honest. If they were considering emigrating I would be absolutely heartbroken. Devastated. BUT I gave them life & I want them to chase their dreams, embrace whatever life has to offer them & if that's living away from me then they'd have my blessing. And a very frequent visitor I'm 35 btw ('til next week anyway).

But that's my situation & I was commenting on the OP's situation which is very, very different to mine. Her Mum is young & they can all follow their dream to live in Canada but they'll have to take a different route to achieve their final goal. It's doable & they can spend alot of time together in the years they won't be able to live together full time.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:10 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paperwork

As for my own kids? Well I'll be honest. If they were considering emigrating I would be absolutely heartbroken. Devastated. BUT I gave them life & I want them to chase their dreams, embrace whatever life has to offer them & if that's living away from me then they'd have my blessing. And a very frequent visitor I'm 35 btw ('til next week anyway).
That's what its all about.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:25 pm

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

In the typed format i must agree, maybe the mod's need to remember what they are saying, if a child read this forum i would be disgusted to hear that word come out of there mouth..................

AND OMG i missed all the gossip again haha
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:30 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
That's what its all about.
what? the okie kokie?
Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:18 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lancashirebird
In the typed format i must agree, maybe the mod's need to remember what they are saying, if a child read this forum i would be disgusted to hear that word come out of there mouth..................

AND OMG i missed all the gossip again haha
Eh?

AND OMG what went on here while I was earning an honest crust?
Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:50 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh - I've never had a post deleted by a mod - hangs head in shame . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.