Grotty hotels

Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:44 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grotty hotels

For those who are looking to reccie or visit Canada, here's a list of hotels you may want to avoid.......unless you have a strange fetish of course.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels-g153339
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:48 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grotty hotels

Originally Posted by el_richo
For those who are looking to reccie or visit Canada, here's a list of hotels you may want to avoid.......unless you have a strange fetish of course.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels-g153339
Trip Advisor is a great website, would reccommend it to everyone.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:58 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Likewise. I cannot recommend TripAdvisor highly enough.
We booked a hotel (don't rememer the name) in Toronto through Expedia last time we were over in 2005. I then dicovered TripAdvisor. When I checked the hotel, I found it was being demolished in 3 months time and as a result it was really run down and neglected! Although I lost a bit of money, I changed over to a hotel which came in TripAvisors top 10. Had a great time, hotel was fantastic.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:23 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Tripadviser is definitely my trusty friend when it comes to booking accommodation. Thanks for posting the link
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:09 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

one Hotel to add to the filthy-dirty-don't-go-there list:

Ramada Limited in the Motel Village
2363 Banff Trail NW
Hwy 1 Exit Banff Trail NW
Calgary, AB T2M 4L2 CA

The place is a dump! dirty dirty dirty and in serious need of a revamp. Did I mention it is dirty? The carpets are filthy and the beds have hair in them. We changed rooms after checking the bedding, and the second room was only marginally better. Our remote broke, and the replacement was so dirty we had to wash and disinfect it before we could use it. Apparently they also have cockroaches! thankfully we didn't see any. Suffice to say, we didn't make use of the free breakfast

see what happens when you tra and save a few bucks?

PS sadly I only saw the reviews of this motel on tripdvisor AFTER i booked it!

Last edited by spankysparkle; Jan 29th 2010 at 10:11 am. Reason: had to add something, ok? and i can't spell today