Wikiposts

Grey cup.

Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grey cup.

Explain please.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:50 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grey cup.

Originally Posted by steve666
Explain please.
Canadian for "Ashes."
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Canadian for "Ashes."
Cricket??? No way!!!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:53 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Cricket??? No way!!!
Another denomination of the same religion (sport).
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Another denomination of the same religion (sport).
Yes I know it's sport, what else. What sport? And what does it mean to Toronto? I only get little 'bits' of things and am expected to be an expert straight away on all of it. And what has it got to do with food?

It's very frustrating all this information for an old man. This is nothing compared to business tax and U.S. import duties but it's all mounting up to me going to living on the streets for the rest of my 2 years of life.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:02 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Yes I know it's sport, what else. What sport? And what does it mean to Toronto? I only get little 'bits' of things and am expected to be an expert straight away on all of it. And what has it got to do with food?

It's very frustrating all this information for an old man. This is nothing compared to business tax and U.S. import duties but it's all mounting up to me going to living on the streets for the rest of my 2 years of life.
Tough toe nails.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tough toe nails.
Got those too.

which reminds me, time for a bath/shower.

It's Saturday night, go and have a good time out Judy. I'll clear the snow off the driveway with the lights full on and annoy the neighbours with my noisy shovel. Then I'll have that bath.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:29 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Explain please.

I think its soccer!!?? Anyway we are having a family get together on Sunday to watch it - tell you what it is afterwards
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I would put you out of your misery. Look at this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Cup
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:42 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Thats interesting - might know what they are all talking about now!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Marmalade
I thought I would put you out of your misery. Look at this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Cup
AAAH Right. That's why nobody here in Ottawa will talk to me about it.
Thanks.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh...my...god....
There's another grey cup thread I didn't know about.

<Should I have done a search first?>
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:07 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light

Explain please.
My take on it.
It is the Canadian Football League Final (Helmets, pads and rugby ball and far to technical to understand).
The CFL when compared to the NFL (US equivalent) is about the same size as the Scottish Premier League when compared to the English premiership, it is mainly played by Americans that cannot make an NFL team.

So like European soccer, you are supporting your home franshise, not your local boys......but regardless....GO BLUE BOMBERS!!!

Darren
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scimdarren
My take on it.
It is the Canadian Football League Final (Helmets, pads and rugby ball and far to technical to understand).
The CFL when compared to the NFL (US equivalent) is about the same size as the Scottish Premier League when compared to the English premiership, it is mainly played by Americans that cannot make an NFL team.

So like European soccer, you are supporting your home franshise, not your local boys......but regardless....GO BLUE BOMBERS!!!

Darren
Cheers for the info.

Nice sled on your avatar
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:18 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Explain please.
My Dad played for the Hamilton Tiger Cats a long time ago and I grew up with Grey Cup weekend being more of an occassion than xmas. But really, for me, it's about men with great bums in shiny tights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.