greetings

Old Jun 1st 2015, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: greetings

it absolutely was not intentional......I just saw the original post about Windsor, and its where I live.....so I wanted to be some help....as I hadn't been on this site for months and months, and now I know why I stay away, it seems I make a post, and I get pulled up on it.....it makes no sense!!
Old Jun 1st 2015, 4:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Monique_in_Canada
it absolutely was not intentional......I just saw the original post about Windsor, and its where I live.....so I wanted to be some help....as I hadn't been on this site for months and months, and now I know why I stay away, it seems I make a post, and I get pulled up on it.....it makes no sense!!
As I said, it's bad netiquette. Perhaps you can't see when a user was last online (although I'm sure I could before I became a mod, I don't think it's a 'mod power' unique to us), but the Newbies sticky thread does ask that you don't bump old threads.

I know you were trying to help, but please just stick to current threads in future, or PM the person in question (only for general advice though, not to offer your services as a realtor!) rather than resurrecting a thread that's six months old.

Perhaps have another read of the Tips for the Forum thread? Thx. Tips on using the forum : British Expat Wiki

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 1st 2015 at 4:48 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2015, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

to be perfectly honest, I am not interested in when someone was last on or not, for whatever reason, I didn't look at the subject and think....oh i'll reply but lets first look to see how long its been since he's been on, and was the last thing on my mind when it was last posted on.....I don't regularly visit this site on a daily or weekly basis, only when I think about it, and that can be months and months and months sometimes, with getting caught up with the real world.....so define an old thread?? older than 4 months, I don't think a thread that hasn't been posted on for 4 months is that old....I have nothing to say in current threads, there are some real bullys on this site, so when it comes to daily chit chat I stay away, but I would like to help people moving to a certain area if I am able to do so, as I know what its like to be new to an area, whatever his story is, I guess I just wont bother!!