Reload this Page >

Graduate experiences

Graduate experiences

Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

joestella28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Graduate experiences

Hello again,

Sorry to keep being a pain but I eally have the bug now!

I've done plenty of searching but can't find many accounts of how recent graduates have got on when emigrating? As I have mentioned in my earlier posts, my girlfriend shouldn't find it too hard obtaining employment being a Pharmacist and being on "the list". Myself on the other hand, I have a degree (graduated this summer) but it's not of the same calibre as my gf's. It's hard enough getting a job in the UK with a degree let alone in Canada where it seems everyone has one. What sort of salary have people in my position been able to get? I would like to think over 30k would be achievable? I know I've been a little vague in my post with regards to what field I want to work in but I'm opening to anything that has progression. I'm interested in any area of business, I currently work for a small company with involvement in most areas of the business.

Anyones experiences who have been in a similar situation to mine would be great to hear!

Kind Regards,

Joe
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:13 pm
Temporary Canuck

mattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud of
Default Re: Graduate experiences

PMed.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

endre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Graduate experiences

I am a pharmacist and would like to move to UK and work there. My girlfriend is also a pharmacist. I have graduated a year ago and my girlfriend has been working for 4 years.

Is there anybody who can help. we would be grateful .