Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Goodbye for now and thanks.

Goodbye for now and thanks.

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:40 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice
Default Re: Goodbye for now and thanks.

Originally Posted by willmore
Kitchener
Mmmm. That's where I sometimes get lovely Polish sausages.

Originally Posted by WILLMORE
does it really matter if it's "gay"?????
As long as they continue to make that delicious iced coffee, I don't care what they are.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:41 pm
squarepants

Cream cheese full of fat and carbs, but that is OK? You will fit in here just fine sir, welcome to canada :scared: Oh well, uncle chappie must know his onions then

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Bagels with cream cheese aren't sweet. Full of carbohydrates and fat, but that's another matter.

According to the uncle chappie, it is a well-known fact that the Second Cup is ful of homosexuals. He's a funny chap.

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:44 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

I just don't like sweet things.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Mmmm. That's where I sometimes get lovely Polish sausages.

As long as they continue to make that delicious iced coffee, I don't care what they are.
Yes, I agree...the polish and german sausages are the best in the country, except of course, for the polish sausages that my grandmother made by hand.....to die for........
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:13 pm
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by stepnek
So until then, it's goodbye from me.
Enjoy the experience ... hopefully you'll only get to do it once

That first Canadian breakfast sure does taste good - I still remember mine.

Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:17 pm
squarepants

Wasn't a fry up though was it? Oh...why are those polish sausages so salty? If you happen to be in the kitchener area, COUNTRY BOY is a very popular breakfast place !

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Enjoy the experience ... hopefully you'll only get to do it once

That first Canadian breakfast sure does taste good - I still remember mine.

Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by squarepants
Wasn't a fry up though was it? Oh...why are those polish sausages so salty? If you happen to be in the kitchener area, COUNTRY BOY is a very popular breakfast place !
They have good breakfasts and also a place called Angels' on Highland road.....huge german breakfasts, lunches (great ribs)......
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:23 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell happened to this thread, so far off topic now I needed binoculars to find it!

Squarepants, have you ever considered moving to Glasgow?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:28 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by iaink
What the hell happened to this thread, so far off topic now I needed binoculars to find it!

It's a warm friendly place ... just make sure you cheer when Celtic score if you're watching the game in a Rangers pub ... or vice-versa, the effect will be the same

Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:33 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

It's a warm friendly place ... just make sure you cheer when Celtic score if you're watching the game in a Rangers pub ... or vice-versa, the effect will be the same
Dont think Rangers have done to well in many recent Auld Firm games? ....better make it a Rangers pub
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:35 am
Glaswegian

Dont think Rangers have done to well in many recent Auld Firm games? ....better make it a Rangers pub
Depends on the effect you're trying to achieve ... think about that comment a bit longer.

Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:40 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

Depends on the effect you're trying to achieve ... think about that comment a bit longer.
Still thinking about it...Any help...anyone else? Both sides usually score at least one...so it doesnt really matter? Too tired right now.

Nighty night all!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:43 am
Glaswegian

Nighty night all!
Goodnight John-Boy ....

Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:09 pm
squarepants

I thought I was on your ignore list ( you always bother to tell me this ) What's with the Glasgow thing? I have visited Glasgow in the past numerous times, and I also took my canadian wife there recently

Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:18 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by squarepants
I thought I was on your ignore list ( you always bother to tell me this ) What's with the Glasgow thing? I have visited Glasgow in the past numerous times, and I also took my canadian wife there recently
Private joke...youre too enlightening to have on ignore all the time. Did you have a nice trip, got back safely?

Do you have wives of other nationalities then? Dont let CIC find out, they seem to frown on bigamy, and they may make you pick just the one!

Last edited by iaink; Sep 16th 2004 at 2:21 am. Reason: To add smartarse comment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.