Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Going to the Docs in NS without a NS Health Card, but WITH Blue Cross Group Coverage.

Going to the Docs in NS without a NS Health Card, but WITH Blue Cross Group Coverage.

Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to the Docs in NS without a NS Health Card, but WITH Blue Cross Group Cover

How long does it take to get the cards through? We sent everything back to them just over a week ago

Shame they aren't covered whilst waiting for extension
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

woodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to the Docs in NS without a NS Health Card, but WITH Blue Cross Group Cover

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
How long does it take to get the cards through? We sent everything back to them just over a week ago

Shame they aren't covered whilst waiting for extension
my husband had his card renewed in February, it took one week from sending the application to receiving the new card, so you should get yours this week, I imagine.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Does anyone know, or at least know where I can find out whether we will be charged for going to see a doctor if we do not have a NS Health Card, but DO have Blue Cross Group Coverage?

Also, if we will be charged - how much it will be?

Thanks
Thanks Amy

we didn't realise they expire just looked at ours and they are out of date, ah well another thing to sort out this week!
Why is my list of jobs getting longer not shorter the more i do

Rosie
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodworm
my husband had his card renewed in February, it took one week from sending the application to receiving the new card, so you should get yours this week, I imagine.
thanks, must have heard me talking as it has just arrived in the post.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:55 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Thanks Amy

we didn't realise they expire just looked at ours and they are out of date, ah well another thing to sort out this week!
Why is my list of jobs getting longer not shorter the more i do

Rosie
LOL it always works out like that!

I did not need to go to the doctors in the end after all this fuss lol. Turned out I could get what I needed over the counter! Thanks Val50 :0)