getting our decision in november

getting our decision in november

Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:58 am
Just Joined

alison223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: getting our decision in november

Originally Posted by J & Ric
Hi Ali,
Excuse my ignorance but can you explain what a CAIP application is?!!
I love your positivity, I am so sorry for sounding so negative - I had an accident a few weeks ago and ended up on crutches so have lots of time on my hands to dwell on things! Then on Monday my mum also had an accident and ended up in hospital so some good news would be more than welcome at this time as you can imagine!!
Thank you
J
Heres the web address.....
www.caips.ca/
i copied and pasted this for you:
What Is 'CAIPS'?
CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application
Look on the site and it tells you more.

Yeah I am very positive about the move although after reading some of the threads I am now starting to feel nervous. Not gonna read any of those negative ones again!!! Just gonna get out their work hard and make it work for us.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Ali
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:21 am
Just Joined

J & Ric is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: getting our decision in november

Thanks so much for this Ali, we had no idea it even existed! We will give it a go!
J

Originally Posted by alison223
Heres the web address.....
www.caips.ca/
i copied and pasted this for you:
What Is 'CAIPS'?
CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application
Look on the site and it tells you more.

Yeah I am very positive about the move although after reading some of the threads I am now starting to feel nervous. Not gonna read any of those negative ones again!!! Just gonna get out their work hard and make it work for us.
Hope your feeling better soon.

Ali,
Thank you so much for this - I had no idea it even existed!
We will give it a go!
J
Ali