Game On

Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:01 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Game On

Shouldn't we be re-naming this thread "Game Over"?

Steve says as he ducks and runs for cover.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:08 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman

Positive thinking mate POSITIVE thinking.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:08 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't over 'til the fat gnome sings.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:09 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
It ain't over 'til the fat gnome sings.
So what you gonna sing for us then Novo???
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Ive been meaning to ask you young man. Didnt the doc put you on a strict diet because of your health issues? So what's this I hear about you eating mash potatoes and gravy etc?
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
Ive been meaning to ask you young man. Didnt the doc put you on a strict diet because of your health issues?
Well yes he did.

So what's this I hear about you eating mash potatoes and gravy etc?
The mashed potatoes contained approx 1 teaspoon of "Becel" marg and skim milk.

The gravy is comprised of Bisto, a small amount of flour to thicken and potato water it's then heated in the same pan the chops were cooked in to get some of the meat flavour and thicken. I must add the pan had been wiped clean of any fat first.

Does that pass your strict inspection.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well yes he did.

Does that pass your strict inspection.
Well we cant afford to lose even one oiler supporter!

Just want to make sure you're taking care of yourself!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:36 pm

Well we cant afford to lose even one oiler supporter!
You'll notice by my lack of posts in this regard that I haven't declared who I'm cheering for. I'm having a really tough time with this one. So I'm trying very, very hard to remain neutral and just enjoy the hockey.

Just want to make sure you're taking care of yourself!
Thank you I do appreciate your concern.

It's taken a long time but I'm getting the hang of this lifestyle. It is very hard to watch people doing things that I would normally do without even thinking about, but now I do have to think about. If that makes sense.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:11 pm
Banned

You'll notice by my lack of posts in this regard that I haven't declared who I'm cheering for. I'm having a really tough time with this one. So I'm trying very, very hard to remain neutral and just enjoy the hockey.

Thank you I do appreciate your concern.

It's taken a long time but I'm getting the hang of this lifestyle. It is very hard to watch people doing things that I would normally do without even thinking about, but now I do have to think about. If that makes sense.

Cheers
Steve
Steve despite the fact you've been here longer than you were there you're still a brit!! As such you should know that our superior intellect is always above these Canadians (especially the women that live in BC) therefore they have trouble understanding anything containing words of more than one symbol and not regularly interspersed with eh?

Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Steve despite the fact you've been here longer than you were there you're still a brit!! As such you should know that our superior intellect is always above these Canadians (especially the women that live in BC) therefore they have trouble understanding anything containing words of more than one symbol and not regularly interspersed with eh?

Have i told you that you are really starting to annoy me!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:44 pm
Banned

Have i told you that you are really starting to annoy me!
I'm a man. I'm a Brit. I'm a trainee Red Neck. Its MY JOB to annoy you!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I'm a man. I'm a Brit. I'm a trainee Red Neck. Its MY JOB to annoy you!

I want my karma back!

20 minutes till the game starts!

GO OILERS GO!!!!

Last edited by willmore; Jun 14th 2006 at 11:41 pm.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:48 pm
Banned

I want my karma back!

20 minutes till the game starts!

GO OILERS GO!!!!
12 minutes now.
'Indian Giver'
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed today that a sports shop in the West Ed Mall had reduced all the Oilers shirts by 25 %.

Talk about giving up!!!!

Linda P
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Linda P
I noticed today that a sports shop in the West Ed Mall had reduced all the Oilers shirts by 25 %.

Talk about giving up!!!!

Linda P
How despicable!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.