Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Freight Forwarders

Freight Forwarders

Old Sep 7th 2011, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Freight Forwarders

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me.

I'm buying a complete car interior (2front seats, 1 rear seats and 4 door panels), the seller is in Hamshire, UK. Its impossible for me to source the interior locally, thats why I'm buying somewhere else.

The seller will put everything on a pallet.

Could anybody recommend me a freight forwarder that can ship the pallet from UK to Canada.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 3:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freight Forwarders

Originally Posted by gleech
Hi,

I'm buying a complete car interior (2front seats, 1 rear seats and 4 door panels), the seller is in Hamshire, UK. Its impossible for me to source the interior locally, thats why I'm buying somewhere else.

Could anybody recommend me a freight forwarder that can ship the pallet from UK to Canada.
I'm moving your thread into the Canada forums because I think you will get a better response to your question in there.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

rich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to allrich07 is a name known to all
Default Re: Freight Forwarders

Originally Posted by gleech
Hi,

TNT will do it, you can get a quote online, you will need the address it is being collected from, the address it is going to and the size of the pallet loaded. I.e. Length height and width together with the weight. A standard Euro pallet is 1.2m x 1m and probably weighs about 25kg as a guess.