FORE!

Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:30 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default FORE!

Does anyone know who has the TV rights to the Masters golf here?

I've got the normal Rogers package- will this suffice? Or will I have to go to the Pub??

Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:32 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FORE!

Originally Posted by geo4

I've got the normal Rogers package- will this suffice? Or will I have to go to the Pub??

Are you hoping that the answer is the Pub?!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Are you hoping that the answer is the Pub?!
Yes.

<crosses fingers>
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:38 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

TSN carry the first two rounds, and then its on Global (who carry the US CBS feed) at the weekend with TSN showing tape delay coverage in the evening.

Fog has delayed the start of the first round.

Your rogers package should cover it, but if you want to go to the pub you might find the bloody hockey playoffs are taking priority. What happened to live coverage of yesterdays champions league game eh?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:43 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by iaink
TSN carry the first two rounds, and then its on Global (who carry the US CBS feed) at the weekend with TSN showing tape delay coverage in the evening.
Thanks- but who carries the final two rounds live?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:54 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks- but who carries the final two rounds live?
Global and CBS....both of which will be on your Rogers package,
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:07 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by iaink
Global and CBS....both of which will be on your Rogers package,
Apologies- I didn't read your initial reply thoroughly.