Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Flippin' Eck I passed!

Flippin' Eck I passed!

Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Diefenbaker is on a distinguished road
Talking Flippin' Eck I passed!

Sorry to show off but I've just received my results from the College of Refistered Nurses NS for February's CRNE and I passed! I owe a big thank you to those that gave me advice about the exam when I first joined. Anyone else heard yet?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flippin' Eck I passed!

Originally Posted by Diefenbaker
Sorry to show off but I've just received my results from the College of Refistered Nurses NS for February's CRNE and I passed! I owe a big thank you to those that gave me advice about the exam when I first joined. Anyone else heard yet?
CONGRATS!

Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Well done....the next big step over then
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:02 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

SWEET!!!....
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

HI

that is fantastic news you must be chuffed to bits, i'm sitting mine in Oct!!!

dreading it,

kae
Old Mar 14th 2009, 4:15 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

Your should show off, it's a big exam to pass. I went through it last summer so I know the feeling. I've just heard a colleague has also passed.
Congratulations
Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Diefenbaker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
HI

that is fantastic news you must be chuffed to bits, i'm sitting mine in Oct!!!

dreading it,

kae
I would read up on Health Canada's recommendation regarding healthy eating and there were a few questions about some assessment tools that I hadn't read about in Potter & Perry's big book but I can't remember their name's, can anyone else? Otherwise just read a lot and remember the ABG values. Good luck.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:08 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Well done! Mine is a long way off, hopefully will get lucky on the day.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

jandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS

I have also just passed the CRNE, so congrats to us and anyone else who passed!!
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:29 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jandn
CONGRATULATIONS

I have also just passed the CRNE, so congrats to us and anyone else who passed!!
congratulations, where are you in North Van?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

jandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant futurejandn has a brilliant future

We are just off Lonsdale half way up ,near the hospital.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Diefenbaker and jandn congratulations to both of you.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:44 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the pair of you that's fantastic news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.