Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

jcresswell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

Hi folks,

We are going on a recci in october and are now looking for some serious money saving deals on flights!!!

we need to land as near as poss to Midale we are thinking maybe Calgary or regina but far away are they from midale?

2Adults n 1 child (2yr old) need flights

Cheers again you are all brill
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:59 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

Calgary to Midale = 877 kms
Regina to Midale = 163 kms
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

beccaj has a brilliant futurebeccaj has a brilliant futurebeccaj has a brilliant futurebeccaj has a brilliant futurebeccaj has a brilliant futurebeccaj has a brilliant future

Hi, we used Zoom to fly to Calgary and thought they were great. And the cheapest. I think they are also doing a 'children fly free ' promo at the mo. Have a feeling the flights need to be booked by the end of August though.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:30 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcresswell
Hi folks,

We are going on a recci in october and are now looking for some serious money saving deals on flights!!!

we need to land as near as poss to Midale we are thinking maybe Calgary or regina but far away are they from midale?

You won't get a direct flight to Regina. My in laws flew Heathrow to Edmonton to Regina and back out Regina, Calgary, Heathrow. All with Air Canada/Jazz.

I flew Air Transat they were ok then internals with Westjet.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:30 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we used Zoom to fly to Calgary and thought they were great. And the cheapest. I think they are also doing a 'children fly free ' promo at the mo. Have a feeling the flights need to be booked by the end of August though.
Promo Code is "Children2008"
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:07 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

How about this airline?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...11994125288566

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:50 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Ay up sounds reet grand duz that
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:02 am
Seacroft to Vancouver

chrisconvy_99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ay up sounds reet grand duz that
Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Depends where you are flying from airtransat are cheaper than Zoom if flying from Gatwick yet from Scotland flyglobespan.com are cheaper.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allicat001
Depends where you are flying from airtransat are cheaper than Zoom if flying from Gatwick yet from Scotland flyglobespan.com are cheaper.
But I think they only fly to Hamilton, Ont and I would seriously look at their reviews before I would book with them.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by allicat001
would it still be cheaper even with the free child seat on zoom though?
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

debbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to all

Hi there,

We are flying to Calgary in October with Canadian , Not the cheapest but the best dates and times for us . We fly from Manchester direst to calgary 19th October then we are taking a short flight to saskatoon cost us £1000 total which i didnt think was to bad although we are not taking the children with us on this visit.There are many offers avaliable just have to keep searching.

When are you flying out ?

Debbie
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loki117
would it still be cheaper even with the free child seat on zoom though?
for us yes it was we fly on the 11th of next month but only have 1 child if we had 2 probably not
Old Aug 24th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

janeymay will become famous soon enoughjaneymay will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jcresswell
Hi folks,

Hi there

we always fly with Canadian Affair, they are by far the cheapest certainly by my experience anyway, especially if you get the Thomas Cook Airline as they have fantastic leg room, only downside is that you are not able to cancel or change flights hence why they are cheaper.

We are flying from Manchester to Toronto next month with 3 adults (1 12 yr old gets charged adult price) and 1 child and i think we payed a little of £1000 thats included pre-booked seats.

Good Luck

janeymay
Old Aug 24th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

hi

we have just today booked our flights with canadian affair, we are going out one way on oct 2nd now, pre booked our seats too, cost £560 all in for 2 adult 1 child not bad we thought,
zoom wanted £981 ouch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.