Finally COPR

Old Aug 25th 2017, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

MegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to all
Default Finally COPR

Thanks for all the help over the last couple of years everyone, finally got my COPR in the post.

Flights are booked for October 18th, we'll be landing in Vancouver and staying there for at least 2 months, if we can't find work, i've been offered a position up in Prince George starting in January to at least get my foot in the door somewhere.

Now just have to box everything up and store it, sell the flat, and find somewhere to live when we get there! you know, quick jobs!

Apart from kijji / craigslist or just straight up airbnb, anybody know of any good palces to arrange short term rentals in Vancouver or Prince George?
Old Aug 25th 2017, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally COPR

I can't help with your short term rental question but I just wanted to say congratulations! I know when we finally get PR it'll be a relief!
Old Aug 25th 2017, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MegaJamie
Thanks for all the help over the last couple of years everyone, finally got my COPR in the post.

Flights are booked for October 18th, we'll be landing in Vancouver and staying there for at least 2 months, if we can't find work, i've been offered a position up in Prince George starting in January to at least get my foot in the door somewhere.

Now just have to box everything up and store it, sell the flat, and find somewhere to live when we get there! you know, quick jobs!

Apart from kijji / craigslist or just straight up airbnb, anybody know of any good palces to arrange short term rentals in Vancouver or Prince George?
Congratulations, hopefully the the smoke has cleared a little by the time you arrive I was up in Prince George last week and it is like living next to a bonfire right now.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 1:20 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MegaJamie

Apartments tend to be clustered in areas in Vancouver (zoning) so you can often just walk around the area you like (several city blocks) and there will be For Rent signs outside. Phone the number and you may be able to see units there and then. Good rentals disappear very quickly.