Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Feeling very real now!

Wikiposts

Feeling very real now!

Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Quinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant future
Default Feeling very real now!

Every summer/christmas I buy return tickets to Canda but today . . I bought my one way ticket so it's really feeling real now.

Felling very excited!

M.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

great46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feeling very real now!

Originally Posted by Quinn of Québec
Every summer/christmas I buy return tickets to Canda but today . . I bought my one way ticket so it's really feeling real now.

Felling very excited!

M.
Congratulations!

I am new to this site and just taking stuff in, how did you manage to do it so quickly? Feb 2004 - now ............ and what is Quebec like? I am guessing you have friends or relatives there?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:38 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Another happy dance

Travel well, travel safe, travel happy.

Good luck !

Rich.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:00 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Quinn of Québec

Felling very excited!

M.
Imagine the moment when that plane's wheels leave the tarmac!?

It's great to see such excitement!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Quinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant futureQuinn of Québec has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=hot wasabi peas]Imagine the moment when that plane's wheels leave the tarmac!?
QUOTE]

- I fear that when the plane leaves the tarmac my excitement will be somewhat tempered by the sadness of saying good bye to my parents (gulp!).

[QUOTE=great46]I am new to this site and just taking stuff in, how did you manage to do it so quickly? Feb 2004 - now ............ and what is Quebec like? I am guessing you have friends or relatives there?
QUOTE]

Not sure if my application process was that fast - it was a year which isn't exactly short. If it was a little quick I'm guessing it's because I have an in demand profession!

What's Québec like . . .? - GORGEOUS! I'm smitten with it!

It's not for nothing that's it's called 'La Belle Province'

Yes I do have relatives there in the form of my in-laws and my wife's extended family.

[QUOTE=Rich_007]Another happy dance

Travel well, travel safe, travel happy.
Good luck !
Rich.
QUOTE]

thanks Rich that looks like a Guiness in your smiley; can't wait to enjoy my first pint of the black stuff when I've arrived.

M.