Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FBI Finger Printig Problem 3rd time , Andrew, David Please help

FBI Finger Printig Problem 3rd time , Andrew, David Please help

Old May 15th 2001, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

inders99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have submited my FBI fingerprinting card to FBI 3 times for FBI clearence and everytime FBI have sent it back to me and requested to resubmit again.The REASON FBI have given is:THE QUALITY OF THE CHATRACTERISTICS IS TOO LOW TO BE USED.I did the finger printing done by an fingerprinting agency in NJ twice, and sent them 2 cards each time. Now 3rd time I sent the Finger printing to FBI, Done by EDISON , NEW JERSEY Police department few days back and now I have got a letter from FBI which states as follows:

IT IS OUR UNDER STANDING THAT CANADIAN AUTHORITIES MAY ALLOW ALTERNATIVE MEASURES IN CASES WHERE LEGIBLE FINGERPRINT IMMPRESSIONS ARE DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN. WE SUGGEST YOU CONTACT THE OFFICE HANDLING YOUR CASE RESIDENCY APPLICATION FOR CLARIFICATION.

I am in deep problems I have spent 3 months for this FBI clearence, I do not know what to do now, I hope you will help me in this regards. I do not have any problems with my hands/fingers, they are normal but I have not done any Hard work, I do not know why my prints are being returned. I have used total 12 FBI cards till date but....
I hope some one will help me what to do in this matter.
Thanks in advance
Inder
Old May 15th 2001, 2:42 am
Shibu Basheer

Hi,

Maybe if you call the call center and ask about this problem, maybe they can help. I
would like to hear the answer too becasue today I got my wife's finger print card
with the same problem. Mine card was stamped with a no arrest record. We took the
prints from the same police station on the same day, and only my wife's had the
problem. We are going to the police station this wednesday to get it done again.

Shibu.

On Tue, 15 May 2001, inders99 wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old May 18th 2001, 9:45 pm
SB2001

Hello Inder,

Did you contact the call center? Please let me know what they said about this
situation.

Thanks,

SB

inders99 <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old May 19th 2001, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

inders99 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES I contact the call center but they told me to contact NYC consulate as my file is with that office. I have tried to contact NYC on phone but no body replied or picked up the phone. I have sent a letter to NYC with all the rejected finger prints and explanation from FBI, I feel it will take 10-15 days to get a reply from them.
Regards.
inder