Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FAST TRACKING PR!!!!!!!

FAST TRACKING PR!!!!!!!

Old May 6th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all
Default Re: FAST TRACKING PR!!!!!!!

Hi janeymay, have sent a few emails and have requested our CAIPS notes (4th April), but nothing yet. They say meds have been received and I would have thought that if there were any problems with them, we would have heard by now. We don't have any 'dodgy' background either. Born and raised in the UK, never lived in any other country. Only ever been married once (to each other!) no other kids, apart from our own here........ fairly straight forward - or so we thought.....
Old May 6th 2009, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

janeymay will become famous soon enoughjaneymay will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nicola N-A
Hi janeymay, have sent a few emails and have requested our CAIPS notes (4th April), but nothing yet. They say meds have been received and I would have thought that if there were any problems with them, we would have heard by now. We don't have any 'dodgy' background either. Born and raised in the UK, never lived in any other country. Only ever been married once (to each other!) no other kids, apart from our own here........ fairly straight forward - or so we thought.....
Well have got to say you can not get any more straight forward than that......... Are you doing this yourself or are you using an immigration lawyer? Not really sure if this makes a difference or not. I do hope you hear something soon as there is no end to this insanity until you are finally there. It also makes you wonder why some people sail through it and others like yourself seem to struggle, knowing our luck we will be the latter (although i hope not). Good Luck and please keep me posted would love to hear how you get on

Janeymay
Old May 6th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

Hi janeymay - thanks for the words of encouragement, need them at times I can tell you!! We are using an attorney - although now it's all down to CIC. I'm sure when things finally move on that you'll hear me yelling from where ever you are

Hope yours goes through a bit quicker!!
Old May 7th 2009, 12:56 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Got our 90 day letter and med requests today
Old May 7th 2009, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

janeymay will become famous soon enoughjaneymay will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Well done you!!! Congratulations and about time, hope its our turn within the next couple of months
Old May 7th 2009, 1:42 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, there is life at the CHC fast track dept after all!!
Old May 7th 2009, 2:36 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Fantastic, there is life at the CHC fast track dept after all!!
Yep, the letter said that they needed the "employ for an indeterminate period" letter from my employer, some more pay slips & copy of TWP and it may be fast tracked.
Old May 7th 2009, 5:37 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, the letter said that they needed the "employ for an indeterminate period" letter from my employer, some more pay slips & copy of TWP and it may be fast tracked.
Interesting - did you not send those initially?
Old May 7th 2009, 5:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by G77
Interesting - did you not send those initially?
Yes but that was back in Nov 08, the want them again but dated within 2 months of the date of the 90 day letter
Old May 7th 2009, 6:10 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Yes but that was back in Nov 08, the want them again but dated within 2 months of the date of the 90 day letter
Old May 8th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

We got our med requests today....I am so excited I can hardly sit still!!
Old May 8th 2009, 5:17 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
We got our med requests today....I am so excited I can hardly sit still!!
Congrats! What's your timeline?
Old May 8th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

AOR May 2007. Arrived on TWP Aug 2008 and updated our application with WP, police checks etc in Sept 2008. Now just have to have meds and send employers letter saying post can be permanent - Oh yes....and more money!
Old May 8th 2009, 5:24 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

AOR May 2007. Arrived on TWP Aug 2008 and updated our application with WP, police checks etc in Sept 2008. Now just have to have meds and send employers letter saying post can be permanent - Oh yes....and more money!
Useful, thanks. I'm going to be updating my application soon with employment offer, should hear from them early next year for meds with a bit of luck
Old May 8th 2009, 5:41 pm
Banned

Oh yes....and more money!
Too true.........$120 each for the meds plus $100 to send it to London, oh and you have to pay for he blood & urine tests and X-Rays!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.