Famous Canadians

Famous Canadians

Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Famous Canadians

Originally Posted by dbd33
Terry Fox.
Right - thank you....(how stupid do I feel)!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Michael J Fox

Evangeline Lilly (Kate in Lost)

Sum 41

Neil Young

Alanis Morissette

Dan Ackroyd

John Candy

Brendan Fraser

Eugene Levy

Howie Mandel

Rick Moranis

Mike Myers

Leslie Nielsen

Matthew Perry

need I go on?
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:57 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Well she would certainly get the male vote - if one likes artificial boobs!
Well, I prefer naturally firm young breasts, but she does have a certain unsubtle charm.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bart2804
Gordon Lightfoot?
Tom Connors?

Who are these people?

Singers - both canadian legends!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:59 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Michael J Fox

Sum 41

Neil Young

Alanis Morissette

Dan Ackroyd

John Candy

Brendan Fraser

Eugene Levy

Howie Mandel

Rick Moranis

Mike Myers

Leslie Nielsen

Matthew Perry

need I go on?
Blimey, I live in Canada and I don't know who half these people are.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I prefer naturally firm young breasts, but she does have a certain unsubtle charm.
In that brainless sort of way of course. Certainly NOT a true representation of canadian women!
Assimilated Pauper

Singers - both canadian legends!

World famous. In Canada.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:00 pm
Assimilated Pauper

In that brainless sort of way of course....!
Not everyone can be Paris Hilton.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

World famous. In Canada.

Not true. We were in a little cafe in stratford-on-the-avon last spring and they had a tape of none other then gordon lightfoot playing. It made me so homesick that I started to cry!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bart2804
As a rule of thumb they have to be recognisable everywhere, so Wayne Gretzky, for example, won't count; known in Canada, unheard of here
Leslie Nielson, Linda Evangelista, Jason Priestley, Leonard Cohen... it's difficult, I'll grant you that
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:03 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Not true. We were in a little cafe in stratford-on-the-avon last spring and they had a tape of none other then gordon lightfoot playing. It made me so homesick that I started to cry!
I can't tell you how much I loathe Gordon Lightfoot and his one dreary song. I'd almost rather hear someone recite Rush lyrics.

Last edited by dbd33; Mar 24th 2006 at 4:03 pm. Reason: Biiiink named him.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Blimey, I live in Canada and I don't know who half these people are.
Strange...I'm only 26, have spent 16 years OUT of Canada, and I not only know who they are but can give examples of their work
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:04 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Strange...I'm only 26, have spent 16 years OUT of Canada, and I not only know who they are but can give examples of their work
Are they sporting figures ? I didn't pay much attention to the Olympics.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are they sporting figures ? I didn't pay much attention to the Olympics.
Nope, all actors or musicians
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

bart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud ofbart2804 has much to be proud of

Michael J Fox

Sum 41

Neil Young

Alanis Morissette

Dan Ackroyd

John Candy

Brendan Fraser

Eugene Levy

Howie Mandel

Rick Moranis

Mike Myers

Leslie Nielsen

Matthew Perry

need I go on?

M8

Half these names are completely unrecognisable

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.