Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Exchanged on house & booked flight :-)

Exchanged on house & booked flight :-)

Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Exchanged on house & booked flight :-)

Well, the title pretty much says it all.

Exchanged on the sale of my house this afternoon, and then booked flights to YVR for July 3rd.

Weeee hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee

Guess it is all real now then!

Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: Exchanged on house & booked flight :-)

thats brilliant news robski....chuffed to bits for you....let the dream begin
Paul
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

AM SO EXCITED TONIGHT
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:03 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats doesn't even Cover it but I'm glad for you!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:10 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOO HOOOOO
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Robski

Exchanged on the sale of my house this afternoon, and then booked flights to YVR for July 3rd.

Weeee hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee

Fab news - enjoy the next few weeks in blighty and look forward to a fanatistic life in Canada. What a great time to go as well - long summer, pleasant autumn and then a WHITE christmas, hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for the future.

Karen
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:09 pm
Living the Life at Last

iambof is on a distinguished road

Weeee hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats!!

Know exactly how you feel bud. Right behind you. Our house completes in 2 weeks and our flights are booked for 5th July.

At last we can build our new lives instead of keeping them on hold.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Hey, great news Rob. Maybe see you in the Okanagan over the summer.
Nik
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:57 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice

Congratulations Must be a fantastic feeling. Hope you have a fab new life - enjoy.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

That's great news! Hope all your last minute planning and packing goes well and all the very best for your new life!

Lisa
Old Jun 9th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you all so much guys.

So much going around in my head that I am up way to early for a Saturday!

You know, when i have a little wobble and wonder why i am doing on this, is it all a horrible mistake, etc, I just log on to this site and all the postivity and encouragment totally gets me happy again - thank you all

BTW, forgot to say, handing in my notice at work ROCKED. They were all totally gobsmacked that i had been sorting something so huge and they had no idea. My boss was really nice though, and is throwing a huge party for me in a couple of weeks.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Thank you all so much guys.

So much going around in my head that I am up way to early for a Saturday!

You know, when i have a little wobble and wonder why i am doing on this, is it all a horrible mistake, etc, I just log on to this site and all the postivity and encouragment totally gets me happy again - thank you all

BTW, forgot to say, handing in my notice at work ROCKED. They were all totally gobsmacked that i had been sorting something so huge and they had no idea. My boss was really nice though, and is throwing a huge party for me in a couple of weeks.
Yeah! Well done you!
We fly on th 9th July so loads of Expats in the air soon!
I know hat you mean about handing in your notice, it's a great feeling! Your boss must be going to miss you, if he's throwing a party for you! My boss said "So who's going to look after the quality system when your not here?"
Kenny
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
Yeah! Well done you!
We fly on th 9th July so loads of Expats in the air soon!
I know hat you mean about handing in your notice, it's a great feeling! Your boss must be going to miss you, if he's throwing a party for you! My boss said "So who's going to look after the quality system when your not here?"
Kenny
Hee hee, he asked me if i could still run the corporate payroll remotley over the VPN for a couple of months to tide them over. Apparently, plan is to replace me with 3 seperate people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:51 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Great news Robski.

Good luck and best wishes for the move

Steven
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:53 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Weeee hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee

Thats fantastic, congratulations
loads of luck
Terese

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.