Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Exchanged contracts!!

Exchanged contracts!!

Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Exchanged contracts!!

I had to tell anyone that will listen, we exchanged contracts today on our house and complete monday morning
I can't begin to tell you how good it feels that i can now finally look forward to the 26th October when we fly to calgary...i can't believe its finally happening
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exchanged contracts!!

Originally Posted by Julie_p
I had to tell anyone that will listen, we exchanged contracts today on our house and complete monday morning
I can't begin to tell you how good it feels that i can now finally look forward to the 26th October when we fly to calgary...i can't believe its finally happening
CONGRATULATIONS!

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Congratulations!!!!

Wish you luck and will hopefully see you over there!

Julie
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant future

Hi Julie, I am so so happy for you, sent you a pte message earlier , then saw this! yippee,
xx
Sue
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Anita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really nice

Congratulations Julie, we exchanged this week also, its a relief isn't it.
See you on the flight.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:58 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Great feeling, eh!!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anita100
Congratulations Julie, we exchanged this week also, its a relief isn't it.
See you on the flight.
yes we are going to have to arrange a meet on this flight theres quiet a few of us! its a HUGE relief.

Thanks to all for the good wishes x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

yes we are going to have to arrange a meet on this flight theres quiet a few of us! its a HUGE relief.

Thanks to all for the good wishes x
Congratulations!!

Good luck for the big move!!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:44 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Hi Julie

I'm listening congratulations on the house sale.

Good luck with the move.

Kx
Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

Congratulations

Have a safe journey
Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

Wow that's brilliant Julie! Did you end up taking a silly price?

Anita (still trying to sell!)
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by seanyg
Wow that's brilliant Julie! Did you end up taking a silly price?

Anita (still trying to sell!)
We took £20k under price and that was also after dropping 5k had to also include all furniture :curse: but hey i get to start my new life in a few days we complete tomorrow
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:57 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations, that's great news
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:00 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
congratulations, that's great news
Nikki

How is your house going? have you exchanged contracts yet?

K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.