Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

England World Cup Qualifiers

England World Cup Qualifiers

Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: England World Cup Qualifiers

Originally Posted by mjwalker007
Both the Andorra game on saturday and the Croatia game on wednesday are on setanta sports in Canada !!!

thank god for setanta ! you could only get the England games on ppv on shaw before !! and it cost $28 per match !

Yes, they are on but on a 2 day delay...many of the other qualifiers are live but I imagine that the rights fees for live broadcast were too high and they have to show them on delay.

The weblink I listed earlier is a good guide to what is on when in Canada and has been very accurate for me so far.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:39 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

The games are on live on Setanta, but not the England game, early in the morning, and the England game is on live on PPV only and is $24.99!!!!!

I'll be streaming it on PPMate instead
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond repute

Your right, it doesnt look like setanta canada are showing the england game live !!!

a really good site for footy is http://footyonline.tv/index.php unlike the p2p streams that can be a bit ropey, their quality is usually very good ! you can sign up for a season , month, 3 months, or per game, and I think it cost's about 1.50 per game !(sorry cant find the pound key on this canadian keyboard !!!) definately worth checking (dont forget to download the media player from their site, you need this to watch the games !!!)
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:32 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

(sorry cant find the pound key on this Canadian keyboard !!!)
Why would you expect to find one?

If you really need one try Alt + 0163 on the numeric key pad.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:48 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Your right, it doesnt look like setanta canada are showing the england game live !!!

a really good site for footy is http://footyonline.tv/index.php unlike the p2p streams that can be a bit ropey, their quality is usually very good ! you can sign up for a season , month, 3 months, or per game, and I think it cost's about 1.50 per game !(sorry cant find the pound key on this canadian keyboard !!!) definately worth checking (dont forget to download the media player from their site, you need this to watch the games !!!)
I'd rather watch it on PPMate, the quality is ok.........and sometimes slightly better than the normal cable picture quality you get here in Canada