Reload this Page >

Employment websites

Employment websites

Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

PhilG43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employment websites

Hi all
This is my first post so please be gentle.
I was wondering if antone has any good canadian job sites that i could browse through?
My family and I are in the very early process of PR visa and I am on the hunt for employment.
My field of work is telecommunications, i have been on job bank and found it very usefull but there must be more.
Many thanks hope you can help.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:34 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employment websites

Hi, Phil, and welcome to the BE forum.

There are links to relevant websites in the BE Wiki article called Finding Job Opportunities.

Job hunting in Canada is very different from the way it is in the UK. I highly recommend that you read all the Wiki articles about Job Hunting in Canada.

If you have applied for a PR visa via the skilled worker route, you can expect to wait another 4 years or so. If you want to speed up your entry to Canada, I suggest you read:
Hope that helps.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:16 am

Canada Jane has disabled reputation
Default Re: Employment websites

Originally Posted by PhilG43
Hi all
This is my first post so please be gentle.
I was wondering if antone has any good canadian job sites that i could browse through?
My family and I are in the very early process of PR visa and I am on the hunt for employment.
My field of work is telecommunications, i have been on job bank and found it very usefull but there must be more.
Many thanks hope you can help.
Here are some more

Workopolis

CareerBuilder

Monster

Good luck