Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Emergency help needed!!!!

Emergency help needed!!!!

Old Dec 25th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emergency help needed!!!!

Suddenly found out I have to work this evening!

My car doesn't have enough petrol! I've trawled the net to find out if there are any petrol (gas) stations open in Canada, and can't find a thing! There's a service station on highway 40 within range.... is it likely to be open??

Any help greatly appreciated. Hope you're all having a wonderful day.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 3:34 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emergency help needed!!!!

Have you looked up their phone number and called them?
Old Dec 25th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
Have you looked up their phone number and called them?
I've tried three or four but got no answer. I don't know the names of the ones on the TransCanada unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion.....
Old Dec 25th 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Where are you? sounds like a good excuse to play hookie, Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hookie.... wish I could!

Well, isn't Google Earth fantastic!! I put in my route, clicked to show gas stations, clicked on a gas station and got its number! Called, as suggested and found out they're open 365/24/7!

No excuses now...

Don't drink too much you lot
Old Dec 25th 2007, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by geedee
Hookie.... wish I could!

Well, isn't Google Earth fantastic!! I put in my route, clicked to show gas stations, clicked on a gas station and got its number! Called, as suggested and found out they're open 365/24/7!

No excuses now...

Don't drink too much you lot
If there open 365/24/7 ask them
why they have a lock on the door?
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbiel
If there open 365/24/7 ask them
why they have a lock on the door?
Maybe they're having a ...... "lock in"!!

Remember those back home?