Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

East or West Coast??

Wikiposts

East or West Coast??

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: East or West Coast??

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Oh yesh...I read that earlier.

How could I have forgotten so quickly....

Well just remember to do your christmas shop early in December 2012, it comes on the 22nd so if you leave it too late forget it!

If you have the pressies it will give you something to do when you are holed up in your basement
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:40 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
There's at least a couple of posters about to join my ignore list at the moment.
Ok so Novo Cant read me, MMC cant read me and NOW you want to ignore me???
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:42 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ok so Novo Cant read me, MMC cant read me and NOW you want to ignore me???
It's virtually impossible to ignore you FFS.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:44 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
It's virtually impossible to ignore you FFS.
Isi coz I sew swee an cwudly and quute

OR

Cos I dont (really) care what I say and who I alienate?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:45 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

OR

First one. I imagine you are rather like Bungle on Rainbow....
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:46 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Was that the large Teddy's name? Now I have typed it, it looks wrong!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:47 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

OR

Awwww come on now Butch you know it's both.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:48 am
Banned

Nah, me I'm like Zippy. BIG round head, no hair, a big gob and never know when to shut up
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Jenneh is an unknown quantity at this point

Awe now come on, i'm not racist or anything. And ye its earlyyyy I been up at 7am and bed at 3am. I don't know a whole lot about this job stuff, seeing as mine and everyone I care about is safe. Yes I love british boyssss so what? They have hot accents. It's not a crime to want more of them in my city, and it's true that seeing as Calgary is struggling and chrismasoompa said that you need to have no Canadian workers before someone from somewhere else can get the job, that just throws me off, because it seems that alot of foreigners are keeping their jobs just fine. It's not like i'm gonna drive through A&W and ask how they keep their job being from another country?

But ye, i'm not racist. I was just stating Calgary is nice, I love it, and I wouldn't mind some more British guys, or people in general. I've been to England and their all very kind and funny.

Ignore me if you like? I'm not bothered...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:58 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenneh
Awe now come on, i'm not racist or anything. And ye its earlyyyy I been up at 7am and bed at 3am. I don't know a whole lot about this job stuff, seeing as mine and everyone I care about is safe. Yes I love british boyssss so what? They have hot accents. It's not a crime to want more of them in my city, and it's true that seeing as Calgary is struggling and chrismasoompa said that you need to have no Canadian workers before someone from somewhere else can get the job, that just throws me off, because it seems that alot of foreigners are keeping their jobs just fine. It's not like i'm gonna drive through A&W and ask how they keep their job being from another country?

But ye, i'm not racist. I was just stating Calgary is nice, I love it, and I wouldn't mind some more British guys, or people in general. I've been to England and their all very kind and funny.

Ignore me if you like? I'm not bothered...

I have a lovely accent. What are you wearing?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Jenneh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
I have a lovely accent. What are you wearing?

Hahaha awe thanks you made me laugh.