Reload this Page >

East or West Coast??

Wikiposts

East or West Coast??

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:17 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: East or West Coast??

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Nothing like a good PC post to start the afternoon...
It's only 10:00 am here perhaps she just warming up.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:18 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I can't wait to hear the next statement then!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:20 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like a good PC post to start the afternoon...
Perhaps she's trying to join Novo and MMC's list of ignores??
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:23 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Then she is doing a mighty fine job - I don't have anyone on my list. I may start adding today.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Neither, apparently when Nibiru comes in 2012 the coast is the most dangerous place to be
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by Pammy
Neither, apparently when Nibiru comes in 2012 the coast is the most dangerous place to be
What the hell is Nibiru?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:26 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is Nibiru?
Didyahavetaask

Didyahavetaask
Oh come on...Mondays are the day you need a laugh most!
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

What the hell is Nibiru?
OH MY GOD, YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER ASKED-

see my posting on Maple Leaf, Weird...has this ever happened to you
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Didyahavetaask
CONGRATULATIONS

You are the second person to make me laugh today...karma on the way
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:28 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

There's at least a couple of posters about to join my ignore list at the moment.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the one made earlier that British boys are "the only foreigners I really want to come"..............
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

There's at least a couple of posters about to join my ignore list at the moment.
I have the feeling I may be one of them
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by Pammy
OH MY GOD, YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER ASKED-

see my posting on Maple Leaf, Weird...has this ever happened to you
Oh yesh...I read that earlier.

How could I have forgotten so quickly....
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:32 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenneh
True enouuuuuugh I didn't realize that no Canadian had to not be able to do it in order for a foriegner to. Cause as it would seem, every fast food place I seem to go to is Asian or Pakistanian workers. They seem to be better off then some white people are.
sounds awful
can't you and some good ol redneck mates do any thing to right this injustice.
nip it in the bud they will want the vote next.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.