Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

East Enders (Yes I know it's sad!!)

East Enders (Yes I know it's sad!!)

Old Feb 13th 2005, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default East Enders (Yes I know it's sad!!)

I hate to sound like a really sad individual, but how far behind the UK are the episodes of East Enders that are shown in Canada?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

jorja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: East Enders (Yes I know it's sad!!)

Last time I checked they were at least a year behind. Will tune in this week and let you know what's on now! Check out www.bbccanada.com for other scheduled shows.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 4:24 am
Just Joined

bramwith is an unknown quantity at this point

what???!!!!! that's the only reason I'm emigrating, to escape East Enders. Oh well, back to the drawing board......ummmmm.....do they watch it in Greenland?........
Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:08 am
Just Joined

bramwith is an unknown quantity at this point

next thing you'll be telling me is the place is full of cheap burger joints, gotta drive on the right and put syrup on me pancakes in the morning.....it's just not cricket guv
Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

jorja is an unknown quantity at this point

Just caught an episode, I'm not a big fan so I'm not sure how long ago this was on in the UK.

- Vicky is pregnant, just announced she wants abortion
- Laura is pregnant with Gary's baby

If you're looking to get away from British TV you've chosen the wrong country Bramwith!! I've seen a lot of Brit stuff here, shows I'd thought were long forgotten and couldn't be sold elsewhere... Current affairs/current events programs aren't on though and everything else is behind. Canada has also taken it's cue from UK recently and shown "Greatest Canadian" series. It is a great place to escape from Australian soaps though... Haven't seen a single one.