Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Driving Boston to New Brunwick

Driving Boston to New Brunwick

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

englishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really niceenglishintruder is just really nice
Default Driving Boston to New Brunwick

I was talking about this subject over dinner and said I will post on here for advice, I see another member has posted a simular question but thought Id start my own thread,
I have an interview in Sussex near Moncton at end of Jan. I was looking for flights to New Brunswick and found them quite expensive, I have looked at flights to Boston and they are half the price, going to book British airways flight and drive into New brunswick. Also spend a day or 2 in Boston on way back. Does anyone have advice on where to stay? thought maybe a day in St John?
Is the route from Boston to NB remote or is there a lot of services, rest stops ect.. through Maine?
Also what should I expect throught the boader crossing? Simple?
Going to take a mate rather than the mrs as cant get baby sitter for the week, so would also like some advice on nightlife.
Thanks all
Chris
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving Boston to New Brunwick

Have you got GoogleEarth? Put the journey into that, make sure you are displaying hotels and restaurants as an overlay and you should get pretty much everything you need.

It won't tell you about the night life though....