Reload this Page >

Is the Dream over or Just Delayed

Is the Dream over or Just Delayed

Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

backhomeagain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Is the Dream over or Just Delayed

Yeah - your last sentance summed it up 100%

And if we could turn the clock back 6 years and knew then what we know now, heck - coming here wouldnt have even figured!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:35 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EasyRider
And what's the point? No case overrides trend and the trend is successful Canadians end up in the US or whatever 'cause there are more options, opportunities and benefits to be found. I really don't see the point in your post, neither in other guy's with monkey on avatar except some rude blabber.
Maybe some successful Canadians do move to the US, but that's no different from successful Brits moving to Canada.

The point of my rude blabber is to point out that you either get of your ass and do something about it in a constructive an eloquent fashion, or quit whining - the rules and risks are apparent to anyone that cares to read them before selling property and making the move.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 12:54 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Don't get me wrong I feel for you completely, but you have to try and keep pulling yourself up by your bootstrings - no-one else is going to do it for you.

So your options are

a) Face facts and go back

b) Fight like hell to get a new job etc even in this almost impossible climate

Whichever one you choose you can't put the blame on somebody else, it's the way it is and shit happens.
Originally Posted by R I C H

The point of my rude blabber is to point out that you either get of your ass and do something about it in a constructive an eloquent fashion, or quit whining - the rules and risks are apparent to anyone that cares to read them before selling property and making the move.
Very sound advice to MANY posters on here.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 1:03 am
Just Joined

EasyRider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Very sound advice to MANY posters on here.
Yeah, that makes much sense. The next poster will mostly likely pop up and say something like "WOW Very sound comment on very sound advice, keep it going".
Old Feb 9th 2010, 1:43 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EasyRider
Yeah, that makes much sense. The next poster will mostly likely pop up and say something like "WOW Very sound comment on very sound advice, keep it going".
Wrong the next poster will pop up and say "are you smoking some BC bud?"
Old Feb 9th 2010, 1:52 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong the next poster will pop up and say "are you smoking some BC bud?"

And Its ok no one is smoking me, bud
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:10 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

And Its ok no one is smoking my, bud
You growin' you own now?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:36 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
You growin' you own now?
Why do you think he's moving to a place in the middle of nowhere with some acres
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
You growin' you own now?
AHEM, rule 17 sir, rule 17
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:59 am
Sawdust making harpy

AHEM, rule 17 sir, rule 17
Whats rule 17, don't tell everyone Butch is growing weed in his garden?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:03 am
Banned

Whats rule 17, don't tell everyone Butch is growing weed in his garden?
No editing posts to alter the meaning.

17. Quotes
When responding to a post in the forum do not alter or modify another member's quotes in such a way as to misrepresent or change the context of the original post. Any member found doing this will be banned from the community.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:14 am
Sawdust making harpy

No editing posts to alter the meaning.

17. Quotes
When responding to a post in the forum do not alter or modify another member's quotes in such a way as to misrepresent or change the context of the original post. Any member found doing this will be banned from the community.
aaaaaaaah one that you are all too familiar with
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:16 am
Banned

aaaaaaaah one that you are all too familiar with
Yep, havent done that one since Xmas
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:41 am
Sawdust making harpy

Yep, havent done that one since Xmas
wow - reformed?????
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:51 am
Banned

wow - reformed?????
Warned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.