Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Don't Trash the UK!

Don't Trash the UK!

Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:31 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Trash the UK!

Originally Posted by flashman
I grew up in a Coronation Street environment (the show is quite accurate) . Went to a school that was built in the 1500's and used to play around a Norman castle at school lunch. Left for Canada 40 years ago

History and architecture might be interesting from a nostalgic perspective but it doesn't put food on the table.

Now when I want to see old architectural design I go to Disneyworld.
Well Disneyworld I suppose does have various worlds and architectural designs to satisfy all tastes. As said on a previous post anybody can jump on a plane and go and see this stuff on a holiday if that is there type of thing, you don`t have to live near it.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:31 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
He has his uses. One of them is to give the rest of us some target practice.

Another is...er, no, it escapes me.
he called me sweet stuff ....
that warrants an "ignore"
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:33 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
On other threads anybody like him would have been labelled "troll" long ago.
Why not this one ?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:33 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is that, poppet?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:35 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Why not this one ?
What is a female troll called? Whatever it is you certainly fit the bill.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Why is that, poppet?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:38 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not this one ?
Of course it's trolling. As I say, it gives us some target practice, which is useful. You've gotta learn troll control somewhere and, obviously, you don't want to start off with anything too complicated.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:40 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
What is a female troll called?
A trollop, you honking widget.

R.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:42 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Rich_007
A trollop, you honking widget.

R.
Should I call her this? would this lead to a juicy ban?

Maybe not such a great idea after all. In fact I am too polite for anything like that

Last edited by Jules Europe; Nov 4th 2008 at 9:46 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:49 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
do you rich? not disputing you at all but a friend of mine here has just done the test/ swearing jobby etc and has chosen to give up Brit passport and citizenship so I thought you could dispense with being a Brit if you wished?
If you are a born and bred Brit the only way you can lose British citizenship is if you formally renounce it. It's a long bureaucratic process. Maybe your friend, like me, just let their British passport expire and not bother to renew it. It doesn’t mean they are not British, it just means that they cannot travel as Brits.

It is not the same for all immigrants. Many Asian nations do not recognize dual citizenship so once they get a Canadian passport they lose their right to travel to, and live in, their native countries.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:52 pm

Should I call her this? would this lead to a juicy ban?

Maybe not such a great idea after all. In fact I am too polite for anything like that
you can in fact call me a trollop- I don't care because my comments are not in dispute but yours. I was only briefly part of this thread because I was curious to see how you had been responded to.

I now know and it will not lead to a juicy ban as you say . I am above such notions -though you may still believe. More fool you.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:58 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

you can in fact call me a trollop- I don't care because my comments are not in dispute but yours. I was only briefly part of this thread because I was curious to see how you had been responded to.

I now know and it will not lead to a juicy ban as you say . I am above such notions -though you may still believe. More fool you.
Thought you were giving the general cry for all to ignore me. You certainly lead by example don`t you? Didn`t the ignore button work either? Give it another push sweetie

What do you know? Been in touch with Big Brother have we or in this case better said Big Sister? Got a hotline to the top eh Best to try to keep on your good side now eh.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:03 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Before you criticize the spelling of others, I think you will find its SOUL and not SOLE unless of course you are referring to shoes or something here
If you had bothered to read the post properly you will find that statement wasn't made by me.

LOL Sorry just seen your post, so please disregard mine too.

Last edited by raine66; Nov 4th 2008 at 10:07 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:06 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by raine66
If you had bothered to read the post properly you will find that statement wasn't made by me.
And I think you will find, if you had been bothered to read my follow up post to you a few posts after. I actually said sorry for the error. Or would you like me to say sorry once more?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 10:08 pm

Thought you were giving the general cry for all to ignore me. You certainly lead by example don`t you? Didn`t the ignore button work either? Give it another push sweetie

What do you know? Been in touch with Big Brother have we or in this case better said Big Sister? Got a hotline to the top eh Best to try to keep on your good side now eh.
When I officially put you on ignore you did not know about it as it is not comunicated on this website.

Unfortunately the "ignored" people remain ignorant and do not know they are on ignore, There is no official or friendly warning.

You could be ignored by a 100.000 people ...... they would no longer receive notices of your posts ! You would not know you were being ignored.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.