Wikiposts

dog question

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:01 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dog question

Originally Posted by helcat12
Why is it different if you are TWP rather than a landing PR?
The temporary is the clue. You are not officially importing anything as you are expected to take it home with you when you leave or something like that.

Do you plan to have outdoor/indoor cats? I had cats in the UK and would never dream of keeping them indoors, however there was an outdoor cat near us and it's probably been taken by a coyote or a cougar. There are signs up that it's missing at any rate.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 1:07 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dog question

Originally Posted by Alan2005
The temporary is the clue. You are not officially importing anything as you are expected to take it home with you when you leave or something like that.

Do you plan to have outdoor/indoor cats? I had cats in the UK and would never dream of keeping them indoors, however there was an outdoor cat near us and it's probably been taken by a coyote or a cougar. There are signs up that it's missing at any rate.
Outdoor cats are very rare (the ones still alive) around your area and i would imagine out in the sticks of Abbotsford the chance of survival would be even less.

If the poster you've seen is a white-ish cat, then i've seen them too. Poor little moggy.

We have a retarded Pug and would never leave him outside unattended around those areas. Too many Coyotes, Raccoons, and mental "outdoor" dogs.