Dog food

Old Mar 6th 2018, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog food

I don't know if you have them but I get my dog food from Tractor Supply. They have their own brand and can't get it anywhere else. It's called 4Health. It gets good ratings on website that rate different dog foods.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 4:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
The first 6 months we had Charlee, she barely ate, she would pick a few kibble here and there, and wasn't gaining weight, we tried pretty much every high end quality kibble, wet food and mixing wetfood with kibble and she still barely ate.

The vet suggested raw so we tried it, and she ate it and showed an interest in food for the first time, so we stuck with raw, she maintains a good weight on it, and as long as we rotate proteins through the week, she keeps interest.

Overall health is better, clear eyes, no doggy breath, small poops since more of the food is used and less waste, drinks less as raw food has a high moisture rate, no dog smell, clean teeth, soft fur and good skin.
đź‘Ť
Old Mar 6th 2018, 8:35 am
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice

Originally Posted by fulwood
I don't know if you have them but I get my dog food from Tractor Supply. They have their own brand and can't get it anywhere else. It's called 4Health. It gets good ratings on website that rate different dog foods.
Could you link that website for me please, we have a review website in the U.K. and it’s amazing what you find out about dog food.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:22 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheNorms
Could you link that website for me please, we have a review website in the U.K. and it’s amazing what you find out about dog food.
From the link I gave earlier in the thread, here's the review for 4health.

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...-dog-food-dry/
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice

Originally Posted by Siouxie
From the link I gave earlier in the thread, here's the review for 4health.

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...-dog-food-dry/
Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2018, 10:58 pm
Chips & Gravy

jennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I have a cockerpoo, I feed her either on Performatrin Ultra Grain Free or Boreal Grain Free.

Performatrin Ultra ® Grain-Free Recipe Dog Food - Performatrin - Excellence in Nutrition
https://borealpetfood.com/Dogs/

She also gets a small amount of ground chicken, salmon etc., once a day as I don't like feeding her just kibble.

You might find this website of interest https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...ra-grain-free/

I feed my dog that too.