distribution and logistics

Wikiposts

distribution and logistics

Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

andymck2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile distribution and logistics

Hi All
Looking for some information on applying for position within canada in warehousing,distribution and logistics. I am residing in the uk as a british citizen working within this field and have over 25years experience holding positions warehouse manager,supervisor,reach and counter forklit driver,health & safety officer,6 stigma representive,training officer and labourer.I applied for a work permit as i had secured a position over in toronto working for logistics company but was then rejected on grounds of lack of skills that was in 2005 have looked into other ways sponsorship,college courses and immigration companies but seem to be hitting brick walls either far too expensive(£10,000) college course or immigration companies promise you everything then let you down.If anybody can help i would be very grateful as i am desperate to be reunited will my children who are with my ex partner in calgary thanks
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:42 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: distribution and logistics

Have you checked out the WIKI for how to ge to job??

Worth a look????