Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Disposable employees

Disposable employees

Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of
Default Re: Disposable employees

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
If one wants job security then go and teach or work in the civil service. If you (the Royal one) get a cold shoulder from the employer when suggesting changes then take the hint and move on to another employer or shut the f*** up. The employer pays the bills and, as such, is entitled to do things as he sees fit within the confines of law. Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets oil but sometimes it's better/easier to replace it.
Which squeaky wheel? The canadian squeaky wheels are loudest and get away with a lot more squeaking than the new canadian squeakies. If there are "royal ones" they are canadian wannabe royals.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf
Which squeaky wheel? The canadian squeaky wheels are loudest and get away with a lot more squeaking than the new canadian squeakies. If there are "royal ones" they are canadian wannabe royals.
Very true, I was never into As*licking which never helped plus I had a tendency to sh*t stir and go over the bosses heads pointing out their weak points which would get them in trouble at head office so much so that I once got offered the position but luckily I was planning on coming to Canada so declined and saved him his as*, I am not a bit*h, just did not like the way he treated the staff and took the glory for all our hard work
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pammy
Very true, I was never into As*licking which never helped plus I had a tendency to sh*t stir and go over the bosses heads pointing out their weak points which would get them in trouble at head office so much so that I once got offered the position but luckily I was planning on coming to Canada so declined and saved him his as*, I am not a bit*h, just did not like the way he treated the staff and took the glory for all our hard work
I never minded anyone else taking the glory. What I do mind is fraud, and manipulation of the earnings and that is what I objected to. It was/is being done by placing burdens on employees with a whip in hand with a code of silence that comes with 'the house of cards'. After all the sh*t that's being uncovered elsewhere, the unfortunate fact is that companies have become a lot more wily at it, and directors a lot better at playing smoke and mirrors.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

I never minded anyone else taking the glory. What I do mind is fraud, and manipulation of the earnings and that is what I objected to. It was/is being done by placing burdens on employees with a whip in hand with a code of silence that comes with 'the house of cards'. After all the sh*t that's being uncovered elsewhere, the unfortunate fact is that companies have become a lot more wily at it, and directors a lot better at playing smoke and mirrors.
I agree, but think that is worldwide, Canada is certainly getting worse though, my OH tells me some right horror stories about some companies and their dealings, thank god I work for myself now.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:14 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know about anyone eles but I find Canadian woman to be weird, princessy and annoying the way they talk with that elevated voice thing
I'll wager my wife is much more beautiful, articulate, intelligent, and far less weird and annoying than you, my dear.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by el_richo
I'll wager my wife is much more beautiful, articulate, intelligent, and far less weird and annoying than you, my dear.

I highly doubt it and think you will find you just broke a site rule my attacking me personally, keep your opinions about me to yourself

Just because I have different views from others I am not weird, I can assure you I am intelligent, I have many O'Grades & Highers but choose to now work in a field I do not need them for, I am also very articulate, I got an A in Higher English & my story writing was always welcomed by my teachers as being imaginative and riveting, having not seen a picture of your wife I cannot say if I am more beautiful but can also tell you although I am 42 my customers all think I am in my mid to late twenties and men both young and old still flirt with me, there you go, add concieted to your list if you like
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:00 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

I highly doubt it and think you will find you just broke a site rule my attacking me personally, keep your opinions about me to yourself

Just because I have different views from others I am not weird, I can assure you I am intelligent, I have many O'Grades & Highers but choose to now work in a field I do not need them for, I am also very articulate, I got an A in Higher English & my story writing was always welcomed by my teachers as being imaginative and riveting, having not seen a picture of your wife I cannot say if I am more beautiful but can also tell you although I am 42 my customers all think I am in my mid to late twenties and men both young and old still flirt with me, there you go, add concieted to your list if you like
You really shouldn't be that drunk, this early in the morning, it's not at all healthy.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:11 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies if i touched upon an insecurity. It wasn't my intention. I was merely sticking up for my wife who you "attacked" in your previous post.

...although I am 42 my customers all think I am in my mid to late twenties
I don't doubt it. I commend you for giving your time to help the elderly.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:54 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

where's the strumpet -ooh sorry, I meant trumpet?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by el_richo
Apologies if i touched upon an insecurity. It wasn't my intention. I was merely sticking up for my wife who you "attacked" in your previous post.

Sorry if my generalisation touched a nerve but in my experience the Canadian women are like that, they tend to push their men around more too IMO

I don't doubt it. I commend you for giving your time to help the elderly.
Grow up
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
where's the strumpet -ooh sorry, I meant trumpet?
I am greasing it to shove it somewhere the sun dont shine(and I dont mean mine)
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
You really shouldn't be that drunk, this early in the morning, it's not at all healthy.
Cant help it, some people drive me to it
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cant help it, some people drive me to it

It's the Canadian way....nothing peace loving about them.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's the Canadian way....nothing peace loving about them.
Yeh, your not wrong there, the worst ones are the immigrants
Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:09 am
Beep

Grow up
Spoiler: