Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

DESPERATE OIL TANK SPILL HELP

DESPERATE OIL TANK SPILL HELP

Old Jun 4th 2010, 9:53 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DESPERATE OIL TANK SPILL HELP

Originally Posted by chumley
it has been a very long 15 days finally got the all clear form the environmental services today
cost around $10,000 amount spilled deemed under 100 litres but still repoertable

Please please take heed everyone these things are ruinous and something I never gave a single thought to

Tank installed in 2001 , oil line only 10 months old yet it happenned to me.

I was very lucky as my rental is in a town with municipal water and no close neighbours.

Most grateful for the huge amount os uspport on here and advice and links etc
I do not have a dime now but I get to keep the roof over my head
Glad to hear it was resolved although no-one likes to get hit with a $10,000 bill.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 9:56 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Glad to hear it was resolved although no-one likes to get hit with a $10,000 bill.
You know it's bad when you are relieved that it's 'only' $10k.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 10:17 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan2005
You know it's bad when you are relieved that it's 'only' $10k.
Aint that the truth.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to here it was more manageable than you first feared

Did all-tech help you out at all ?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:20 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna say the same as the others - glad it all worked out and that you get to keep your home