Reload this Page >

Declare Cash on Goods to follow list

Declare Cash on Goods to follow list

Old Jan 24th 2011, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

reddy001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Declare Cash on Goods to follow list

Hi ,

I am landing on 31/01/2011 for a week and will be going back to canada after 3-4 months. I am preparing good to follow list .I will be taking some cash later.. Do I need to declare that cash as well on Goods to follow list..
your response is much appreciated
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:13 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Declare Cash on Goods to follow list

Hi

Originally Posted by reddy001 View Post
Hi ,

I am landing on 31/01/2011 for a week and will be going back to canada after 3-4 months. I am preparing good to follow list .I will be taking some cash later.. Do I need to declare that cash as well on Goods to follow list..
your response is much appreciated

No you don't declare money. Assuming you are "landing" as a FSW you have to show proof of funds at "landing" If you are carrying over $10K in cash/negotiables you have to declare them to Customs on arrival. There is no tax or duty on cash but if you are carrying it has to be declared.