Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Decision to Leave Canada

Decision to Leave Canada

Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future
Default Re: Decision to Leave Canada

Originally Posted by ray1968
Willmore - this was seacreatures thread , he started it , if you don't want to play nice with him , don't respond to his threads.

I have also sent you a PM

Ray
Thanks for your support Ray, however I've put Willmore on my ignore list. Many others have PM'd me to say they think this person has a screw loose and is better ignored.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:38 pm
Dazed & Confused

therobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud of

All the best seacreature...and remember, when you land in Manchester DO NOT allow anyone to carry your luggage.....you'll never see it again LOL
I can say that I live in Greater Manchester!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by therobbos
All the best seacreature...and remember, when you land in Manchester DO NOT allow anyone to carry your luggage.....you'll never see it again LOL
I can say that I live in Greater Manchester!!!!

lol so it's true they do pinch things..hehe me being a scouser it was always said that the Manc lot came along the motorway and pinched the wheels off our cars
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

I'm fully prepared I assure you. I was brought up in Gorton remember! :scared:
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:47 pm
Dazed & Confused

therobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol so it's true they do pinch things..hehe me being a scouser it was always said that the Manc lot came along the motorway and pinched the wheels off our cars
Its a reciprocal thing....kind of busmans holiday. ..OR is it that alot of scousers fly out from Manchester...LOL
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Its a reciprocal thing....kind of busmans holiday. ..OR is it that alot of scousers fly out from Manchester...LOL
I know just a tad of banter...
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBrit
I know just a tad of banter...
Did you hear about the Scouse Advent Calendar?
All the windows were boarded up!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Seacreature, have a good trip home. Is your Canadian other-half moving to Manchester too? Just being nosey what (s)he makes of the move...
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:56 pm
Dazed & Confused

Being from Gorton an all....and coming home, I thought you may like to see this
Attached Thumbnails Decision to Leave Canada-asbo_chav.jpg  
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

FWIW Seacreature, after all the pasting you have had on this forum in past months about your opinions on Canada (which you are entitled to by the way, even if not everyone agrees with you) I think it's very brave of you to come on this forum again and admit that perhaps your heart wasn't in it from the start. I hope it all works out for you back home.

Snowqueen
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seacreature
Did you hear about the Scouse Advent Calendar?
All the windows were boarded up!!
lol yeah I heard that one..it's a cracker
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Being from Gorton an all....and coming home, I thought you may like to see this
That's hilarious!
I used to be a chav myself many, many years ago! :scared:
Never had an ASBO though, in fact I don't think there was such a thing in 1990!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:01 pm
Dazed & Confused

Where are you from in Gorton. I used to work in Gorton in the late 90's
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where are you from in Gorton. I used to work in Gorton in the late 90's
I used to live on Hyde Road. It was a very long time ago though.
I lived in Hull and Leeds after that.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:07 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seacreature
My commitment to Canada has generally been weak at the best of times. I became deeply homesick rapidly and never endeared myself to Canadian 'culture' or even Canadians themselves. I found it very hard to get along with people here and the few lasting friendships I have made have mainly been with other immigrants, many of whom have been in a similar situation to myself.
I hope that others will find some solace in this message and realise that you CAN make it in Canada. You just really have to want to make it work and most of all, you really have to want to be here.
Some very useful and important comments here. Hope you find your happiness back in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.