Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Danforth Area - Toronto - What's it Like?

Danforth Area - Toronto - What's it Like?

Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Danforth Area - Toronto - What's it Like?

Originally Posted by celine_uk
God your depressing……... I'm sure you read the 'UK' Sun everyday and believe every word written
I doubt dbd believes anything...........
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:42 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
I doubt dbd believes anything...........
I believe in life after love.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I believe in life after love.
thats optimistic, a leap of faith
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:48 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
thats optimistic, a leap of faith
I work in Boystown, Cher is ubiquitous and one just absorbs the faith.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

I work in Boystown, Cher is ubiquitous and one just absorbs the faith.

Boystown lol
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:54 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by celine_uk
Boystown lol
Not heard that before ? It's not terribly PC as it fails to accomodate Lesbians, Bisexuals and the Transgendered. Still, the LGBT Village is too much of a gobfull and, I, personally, do not want a gobfull anywhere near my place of work.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Not heard that before ? It's not terribly PC as it fails to accomodate Lesbians, Bisexuals and the Transgendered. Still, the LGBT Village is too much of a gobfull and, I, personally, do not want a gobfull anywhere near my place of work.
I used to live right next door to 'boytowns' it was fun for while but to loud for me lol
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

Hi,

I used to live right on the Danforth, close to Broadview!!
It's a fantastic area, lots of great bars and Greek Tavernas. There's a fantastic atmosphere to the place which I'm sure you'll love.

Originally Posted by mmoreleigh
Hi

I wonder if any of the Toronto based folk on the board can give me an idea of what the danforth area is like?

We are coming over to Toronto on a WP mid Feb and have been lucky enough to do a house swap - we have a place to stay in Eaton Avenue just near Pape subway.

Is it an OK area?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

M.