Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Crossing to US from BC - easy or hard

Crossing to US from BC - easy or hard

Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:34 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crossing to US from BC - easy or hard

Originally Posted by Bali2010
... have more flexibility on going home (Kelowna) by car.
If you are traveling from Kelowna it make much more sense to cross at Huntingdon/Sumas then join the I5 at Bellingham.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bali2010
I now just have to find the exact change in USD.
We have always paid via Visa with no problems!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:47 am
Just Joined

MacBiggles is an unknown quantity at this point

The following site should give the information you need

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/general/times/menu-e.html

I find visiting the USA these days akin to major dental work, so don't bother. The border guards are underpaid, overworked and frustrated and the USA has turned off 'furriners' altogether. I remember G. W. Bush's rather garbled speech "Foreign Tourists are America's Number One Enema!" Anyway, just say Tony Hayward recommended a holiday on the Gulf Coast and you'll be fine!!!!