British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   CRA website issues (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/cra-website-issues-935319/)

scrubbedexpat091 Oct 16th 2020 10:20 pm

CRA website issues

Has anyone this week had trouble with CRA website?

Been trying to sign on to my account to work out a payment plan with them, and it works fine up to the page where it shows you your last log on, click to go to the account and reverts to an error page.

Error—ERR.010

It's done this every time I have tried to sign on, no idea what the error means since they don't tell you.

Their phone people have been useless, their advice just keep trying it should work eventually....:rofl:

I have tried both google chrome and the Microsoft browser and it occurs with both, I have cleared my cache and cookies, and restarted the computer, so I don't know what else I could try on my end.

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble this week.

HGerchikov Oct 16th 2020 11:05 pm

Re: CRA website issues

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 (Post 12922745)
Has anyone this week had trouble with CRA website?

Been trying to sign on to my account to work out a payment plan with them, and it works fine up to the page where it shows you your last log on, click to go to the account and reverts to an error page.

Error—ERR.010

It's done this every time I have tried to sign on, no idea what the error means since they don't tell you.

Their phone people have been useless, their advice just keep trying it should work eventually....:rofl:

I have tried both google chrome and the Microsoft browser and it occurs with both, I have cleared my cache and cookies, and restarted the computer, so I don't know what else I could try on my end.

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble this week.

I couldn't log in a couple of weeks ago - got a message that said that some of their services were not available at the moment. I did eventually get in and did what I needed to.

sharkus Oct 16th 2020 11:09 pm

Maybe this has something to do with it, perhaps something is starting early as that mentions 11PM

Due to routine system maintenance, CRA’s My Account and automated phone line will not be available from Friday, October 16, at 11 pm to Monday, October 19, at 6 am ET. You will not be able to apply for the CRB, CRSB, and CRCB or CERB during this time. (1/2) You can still apply for EI benefits, which are not affected. If you’re not eligible for EI benefits, CRB applications and phone service will resume Monday, October 19 at 6 am ET. (2/2)

scrubbedexpat091 Oct 19th 2020 6:50 pm

Must of been a maintenance issue on their end, it's working fine today finally.

CRA confuses me, they do a reassessment and tell me I owe $150, now I sign on to arrange the payment and they say I owe $0. wtf CRA.:confused:

I guess I need to call and figure out if I do owe or I don't because a month ago they said I did, and now they say I don't.

CanadaJimmy Oct 23rd 2020 5:02 pm

I moved house and every time I try and change my address on the website it shows an error as well. It's been this way for months. Very frustrating.