Reload this Page >

Cough cough, I need some lemsip

Wikiposts

Cough cough, I need some lemsip

Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

TooseyP is on a distinguished road
Default Cough cough, I need some lemsip

Well here I am feeling absolutely kerknackered (can I say that), I have caught my little boys cold and just cannot seem to shake it off. All I really want to do is call my Mum and ask her to babysit for the day so I can curl up in bed and sleep for the whole day but 4708.48 miles seems a long way to travel to babysit. Oh well stiff upper lip and all that, could be worse, we could be moving at the weekend and have loads of packing and cleaning to do... oh hang on we are and we do - oh poo.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cough cough, I need some lemsip

Originally Posted by TooseyP
Well here I am feeling absolutely kerknackered (can I say that), I have caught my little boys cold and just cannot seem to shake it off. All I really want to do is call my Mum and ask her to babysit for the day so I can curl up in bed and sleep for the whole day but 4708.48 miles seems a long way to travel to babysit. Oh well stiff upper lip and all that, could be worse, we could be moving at the weekend and have loads of packing and cleaning to do... oh hang on we are and we do - oh poo.
Oh how awful for you.
I know we have loads to do for our move, the movers will be here in Friday morning, so I feel for you.
I wish you better and hope you manage to plod through it.
Get better karma sent.
Rob.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of

Thats horrible I'm not sure where you are located, but if you are in Edmonton maybe we could pop over and help?

Rob
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Hi both Robs, thanks for so much for your kind words, just what I needed, some sympathy

Am feeling better today, had a good night sleep for the first time in ages and am lodged on the sofa directing hubby with the chores left to do

Originally Posted by rabrol
Thats horrible I'm not sure where you are located, but if you are in Edmonton maybe we could pop over and help?

Rob
Thats so kind of you, almost done now... we're in Vancouver rather a long way to come too Thanks though
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of

Thats so kind of you, almost done now... we're in Vancouver rather a long way to come too Thanks though
Yes, a little too far! Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope all goes well!

Rob
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:44 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Hope you are feeling better

Suggest you pack a packet or two of lempsip, i just cannot find a favoursome version over here that I like...

Good luck with the move!

Clare
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ClareBC
Hope you are feeling better

Suggest you pack a packet or two of lempsip, i just cannot find a favoursome version over here that I like...

Good luck with the move!

Clare
Hi ClaireBC

Am feeling much much better, thank you, amazing what a good nights sleep can do. Your right about the bringing lemsip with you, thing is I used them all up last week! Am feeling so much better that I'm sitting here in the new apartment with a nice glass of Jackson Triggs