Reload this Page >

Correctional Officer in BC

Correctional Officer in BC

Old May 1st 2020, 5:44 am
Just Joined

Pancakes123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Correctional Officer in BC

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
My friend has 2 O levels and his qualifications as a welder. If you have experience as a Prison Officer in the UK, it shouldn’t be an issue at all. I know they like anybody with experience such as Officers and Military people too. He will need a BC Driver’s license too as that’s a requirement here. Doubt he’ll get on in a Federal jail as it’s dead man’s shoes, but shouldn’t be an issue in Provincial. There’s the one here and then the relatively new one in the Okanagan.
That is great news, many thanks for checking with your friend! We can switch my husbands license from a UK one to BC once we get there. He also needs to do his first aid again in BC. Just a couple things he can't do until we get there in person, but when we emailed the recruitment officer he said my husband can still apply and just be sure to sort those bits out once we get there. I have my fingers crossed for the new one in the Okanagan, but we will see! Thanks again