Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A conversation split from Vancouver housing costs thread.

A conversation split from Vancouver housing costs thread.

Old May 12th 2016, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: misery at Vancouver housing cost?

Live a day in my shoes before telling me that.

Originally Posted by Aviator
Perhaps its time to look at what you have got and not keep being dissatisfied with what you don't have.

Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Old May 12th 2016, 11:54 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: misery at Vancouver housing cost?

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Live a day in my shoes before telling me that.
However you don't know what other people deal with daily, have dealt with and the way they deal with it. Many others have their challenges and demons. Maybe, be glad you are not living in their shoes! Sometimes we have to take what we have, as it is all we have. Better to be thankful for what we have and can do than dwell on all the things we don't have and cannot do.

Some folks overcome adversity, some won't let themselves move forward. Many people struggle though daily life, often those with nothing to smile about are the most cheerful.

It can be a fight, a struggle, but if you don't fight and face the struggle, what else is there?

This guys life changed in a flash https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Weston

Last edited by Aviator; May 13th 2016 at 1:41 am.
Old May 13th 2016, 3:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: A conversation split from Vancouver housing costs thread.

Okay.

So here are the posts that I moved from the Vancouver housing costs thread.

They are really a conversation about the issues that jsmth321 experiences and the knock on effects.

I am actually going to close this thread, as at the moment I don't think him typing about all of this is helping his wellbeing.

For some a vent helps . For Jsmth321 it catches him in a spiral so it does not help.

I hope you understand Jsmth321 I do this with your best interests in my heart.