Reload this Page >

Consult-Here VPN Warning - Poor Customer Service

Wikiposts

Consult-Here VPN Warning - Poor Customer Service

Old May 1st 2011, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

JPHCCFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Consult-Here VPN Warning - Poor Customer Service

I have been using Consult-here on and off for a while. The actual connection service has been OK, however recently since the upgrade to v1.9 the idle disconnect function that is part of their software is no longer working consistently (flakey at best). I kept receiving emails accusing me of "inappropriate use of the service" as the connection wasn't disconnecting within the 8 hour usage limit even though I had only used it for an hour or two and it was their software that was not disconnecting while idle. Naturally I reached out to them to try and work together to resolve the issue. However they have failed to support me, in fact they have been rude to me and rather than resolve the issue the decided on cancelling my subscription without even consulting me (Ironic that they call themselves consult here). They even had the audacity to cancel my account without refunding me the remaining months I had already purchased! They finally refunded when I sent them a complaint email! I want to warn people to be aware of this before they spend their money on this service. Since then I have signed up with StrongVPN (a reccomendation from expats ) who are in fact cheaper. The customer service and connection have been excellent, faster connection and a 24/7 support that actually want to help you out! So a bad experience ends with a happy one!