Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Confused.. Why Canada?

Confused.. Why Canada?

Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Confused.. Why Canada?

And regarding Avril Lavigne, she is attractive. More so now that she has lost that whole skater chic, brat vibe.

But, I would still pick Keira Knightley over Avril Lavigne any day!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules View Post
I am sure the vast majority (not all) will be Walmart shopper types.
Not where I am planning to go. Haven't decided yet. But, Marbella is an option, the place where well to do Spaniards come to vacation. Or maybe Puerto Banus, think Footballer's Wives.

Sure you get some of the Brits you are talking about coming over on the bus from Torremolinos and Fuengirola. But, they don't stick around. They hang out in the harbour, and "ohh" and "ahh" at the yachts and the Bentleys and they are on their way.

Barcelona and Valencia are possibilities as well. And of course France, as well.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO View Post
Was that your attempt at humour? Sarcasm? Either way, it failed miserably.

Maybe they are slim because they take better take care of themselves. It is important to them. And they don't have a friggin McDonalds every few hundred metres. And they don't get in the car for every small thing, they walk every where.

Anyway, I kinda like the skinny waif look. Heroin chic is in, didn't you know?

If you're going anywhere near the UK, get used the word tosser, I have a feeling you may hear it a lot.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=PeterF;5556116]If you're going anywhere near the UK, get used the word tosser, I have a feeling you may hear it a lot.[/QUOTE]

Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PeterF View Post
If you're going anywhere near the UK, get used the word tosser, I have a feeling you may hear it a lot.
Tosser? Isn't that very much like "wanker"? A word I am sure you are intimately familiar with.

Anyway, thank you for your lesson in British "culture", I will keep it in mind.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:28 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF View Post
OMG
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:29 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Tosser? Isn't that very much like "wanker"? A word I am sure you are intimately familiar with.

Anyway, thank you for your lesson in British "culture", I will keep it in mind.
Touche

you have to love this verbal swordfencing
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:04 am
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

The testosterone is really flying about here.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:18 am
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

I think your comprehension skills are breaking down again. I don't think ALL are like that. Of course there are hot British women and hot Canadian women and ugly Polish girls. But, in general, I FIND, European women to be more attractive. OK? That is MY OBSERVATION. To me, that is what gets me going. Walking down the street in Prague for example, the majority of women are above average in looks. Here it is the opposite. That is just my preference.

If you like Walmart swathed fatties, then yes, European women will not appeal to you.
Considering your objectionable opinions, its amazing any woman gives you the time of day!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

I think your comprehension skills are breaking down again. I don't think ALL are like that. Of course there are hot British women and hot Canadian women and ugly Polish girls. But, in general, I FIND, European women to be more attractive. OK? That is MY OBSERVATION. To me, that is what gets me going. Walking down the street in Prague for example, the majority of women are above average in looks. Here it is the opposite. That is just my preference.

If you like Walmart swathed fatties, then yes, European women will not appeal to you.
getting wound up by people twisting your words the way you have tried to do the entire thread, fantastic!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:28 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, I kinda like the skinny waif look. Heroin chic is in, didn't you know?
Don't you find it works better on boys? Women have this natural fat layer and so they rarely get to the point that one can enjoy bone to bone contact. Even Kate Moss isn't truly adrogynous. Boys, otoh, quickly waste to the point that any friction wears away the skin over their hips, there's an Asian boy working the corner here this morning who is both naturally thin and drug wasted, perhaps he'd be of interest.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:31 pm
Fancy a Cuppa?

Originally Posted by dbd33 View Post
Don't you find it works better on boys? Women have this natural fat layer and so they rarely get to the point that one can enjoy bone to bone contact. Even Kate Moss isn't truly adrogynous. Boys, otoh, quickly waste to the point that any friction wears away the skin over their hips, there's an Asian boy working the corner here this morning who is both naturally thin and drug wasted, perhaps he'd be of interest.
Karma sent. love it!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:49 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkles View Post
Karma sent. love it!
Thank you but, really, I just seek to show that even someone of Adrian's refined tastes can be sexually fulfilled right here in Toronto, there's no need to go to Europe to get that look we once knew as "Biafran".
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:53 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by twinkles View Post
The testosterone is really flying about here.
It is so thick in here you had better put a mask on Twink, otherwise you may start to grow a beard if you hang around too long.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:54 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules View Post
It is so thick in here you had better put a mask on Twink, otherwise you may start to grow a beard if you hang around too long.
<considers posting pictures of his chick magnet>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.