Hello,

tickets arrived for Sandown show this morning

thank you very much and see you there.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

ecepaul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Hi,

Thank you very much, the tickets for the show arrived yesterday, see you at Sandown next week.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, UK...soon a new life in Canada ;o)
amberdayz is on a distinguished road

Hi guys

We got our tickets a few days ago and are really looking forward to being able to rack the brains of some profesionals in the field, although I must say some of the advice that John and I have recieved so far has been totally invaluable

Hope to meet up with some of you going to Sandown on the 1st March

Alison and John

Last edited by amberdayz; Feb 23rd 2008 at 4:27 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Happy_Feet will become famous soon enough

Just back from the Edinburgh show and wanted to thank Julie and Eddie for the tickets again

It was a pleasure meeting you both and we hope to meet up with you soon in Alberta

A and M
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:02 am
Just Joined

donna410 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Thank you for the tickets. The show was excellent and we got some really good advice!

I am so excited now, I can't stop thinking about Canada, here's hoping we get a job sorted out soon and we can be there in no time!

Many thanks again

Donna x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:30 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

just to say thanks again to julie , it was lovely to meet you , and the show was great , thanks for all the advice xxxx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

lesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the rough

thank you for the tickets really appreciate it
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:16 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my ticket for the Belfast show today, many thanks! Really looking forward to it.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Got my tickets for the Belfast show today too - thanks very much Julie much appreciated

Sinead
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

McNicoll family is an unknown quantity at this point

Julie,

Just to say thanks again for the tickets and how nice it was to see you again.

I will email you with our trip details and look forward to going to the beach with you and your boys in June.

Thanks again,

Sandra and family.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Squerble is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Very interested in complementary tickets. We are thinking of emigrating to
Canada, and after all info possible

Regards

Squerble
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Squerble is an unknown quantity at this point

The Sandown one would be good x 2 if poss
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

RanSiD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Julie and Eddie.

Again thanks for the freebie tickets and you are a wonderful and very helpful couple. Your advise on Alberta is invaluable and both Emas head and my own are still spinning from all the info (oh do something about that Alberta guy lol only j/king). Anyway I found Eddies advice invaluable about the CPS and have had a good look over the site, and I am really keen to apply. So when u get back and have a chance to speak, catch up and get yourselves back to normal, from what I know has been a hectic time, I would love to chat with Eddie more by email or MSN or similar. Eddie really soled Alberta and Okotoks, and I have had a look at the community website and the video. I can see why you both like it there, its a beautiful looking town/city.

I could whitter on forever (as you found out at the show) but I will stop there and we can PM each other any contact details.

Lots of Love from both of us.

Chris & Ema (oh and Jai (pronounced Jay), you know... The one who played the Nintendo DS )
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

wallace29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RanSiD
Hi Julie and Eddie.

Again thanks for the freebie tickets and you are a wonderful and very helpful couple. Your advise on Alberta is invaluable and both Emas head and my own are still spinning from all the info (oh do something about that Alberta guy lol only j/king). Anyway I found Eddies advice invaluable about the CPS and have had a good look over the site, and I am really keen to apply. So when u get back and have a chance to speak, catch up and get yourselves back to normal, from what I know has been a hectic time, I would love to chat with Eddie more by email or MSN or similar. Eddie really soled Alberta and Okotoks, and I have had a look at the community website and the video. I can see why you both like it there, its a beautiful looking town/city.

I could whitter on forever (as you found out at the show) but I will stop there and we can PM each other any contact details.

Lots of Love from both of us.

Chris & Ema (oh and Jai (pronounced Jay), you know... The one who played the Nintendo DS )
It was great to meet all of you at the show. Look forward to seeing you in Canada soon!

I know a few of you have pm'd wallace28 for tickets, unfortunately I cant access those pms at the moment (forgot password! Whoops) So please either email or pm wallace29!

Looking forward to meeting you at the shows

Take care

Julie and Ed