Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

citizenship apps.yes I am obsessed!

citizenship apps.yes I am obsessed!

Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of
Default citizenship apps.yes I am obsessed!

Hi,

Anyone in BC recently got any feedback??

I sent mine in early May, ahve heard nothing yet, I understand this is normal!!!

I really hope its through by xmas!!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:11 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: citizenship apps.yes I am obsessed!

Originally Posted by London7

Hi,

I sent mine in early May, ahve heard nothing yet, I understand this is normal!!!

Relax! Personal experience - application sent February. Letter in April with complications, have to get fingerprinted. Interview/test June 25th (it would have been quicker without the fingerprinting). Waiting for swearing-in ceremony, likely next month.

The website says 12 - 15 months, it's not. More like 6.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:26 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Hi,

London

We are all obsessed so don't worry.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KJM
London

We are all obsessed so don't worry.
Thanks guys for your replies.............I am keen to leave BC (as much as I love it!) to head to my new adventure in Seattle on the TN1 (cannot do that until the Canadian citizenship is through)

oooo I am excited it could be through by late fall!!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by startwin
Relax! Personal experience - application sent February. Letter in April with complications, have to get fingerprinted. Interview/test June 25th (it would have been quicker without the fingerprinting). Waiting for swearing-in ceremony, likely next month.

The website says 12 - 15 months, it's not. More like 6.
quick question if you dont mind..............how much notice do you get for the test etc........reason I ask is that I may off to the UK for 6 weeks in September......
Old Jul 19th 2008, 2:18 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

quick question if you dont mind..............how much notice do you get for the test etc........reason I ask is that I may off to the UK for 6 weeks in September......
I think we had about 4 weeks notice.